Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Stanton should be in LF. Bird should be DH.

Bird has the potential on offense, can’t stay healthy. It’s a make or break year for him. We need a lefty power bat, and since we won’t spend money on the one that’s available, we should put him out there and let him sink or swim. If he sinks or gets injured again, then it is what it is.

Hicks
Judge
Stanton
Sanchez
Andujar
Bird
Voit
Torres
Tulo
Bird is a trash bag, Voit is not going to put up anywhere close to his numbers from last year and Tulo is a Rockies hitter who’s been hurt. Don’t see how this lineup is an improvement from last year.

Yeah. That’s why they should have signed Harper or Machado.

But putting Stanton in LF. And Bird at DH. Is better than Brett Gardner in LF

Yeah. That’s why they should have signed Harper or Machado.

But putting Stanton in LF. And Bird at DH. Is better than Brett Gardner in LF
True and I just pray that Andujar and Torres hit like they did last year because in the off season it gives the opposition plenty of time to study what hitters weaknesses are so I hope it’s not a sophomore slump for them.

Paul Goldschmidt is available in 2020. So if Voit and Bird don’t work out. That’s where I’d go.

But we’ll say we don’t have the money or something.

I know y’all upset, but 10 years just ain’t it man. I think the Yanks are gonna be fine w/ the team right now.

i feel like nobody is gonna give out that contract besides the padres

i’m yankee stanning but this deal makes me want the yankees to offer bryce something like 4/150 and i think he’ll take it

Otavino a an upgrade over Robertson.

I would offer Keuchel a 2 year deal.

As long as Ellsbury is still in Pin Stripes I’m going to be salty about not getting Manny or Bryce. We literally bid against no one for Ellsburys services with his contract offer. Everyone knew he was a Glass man. And I’m going to assume his money is why we didn’t get one of the two :lol:

As much as I like Harper his career numbers and injury history don’t equate to that mega deal he wants. He’s generational player but I would avoid that lengthy contract like the plague. Circled his career highs in the offensive categories and he hasn’t shown any consistency throughout the years.

Attachments

• 9BFC7243-E5F7-41DB-A53D-BD02E9624E5E.jpeg
    9BFC7243-E5F7-41DB-A53D-BD02E9624E5E.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 8
cant be cmfortable with loisaidas, montgomery being the 5/6 starters just cant these guys still need some time in AAA give keuchel somethjing man

montgomery going to be out a while with that tommy john surgery... i agree though use that extra money on dallas... doesnt hurt to get starting pitching... no need to try to spend big with harper... that manny contract is ridiculous even if hes in his prime smh

Bryce ain't worth the 300, he's average as hell in the OF.

I'd really start looking at Keuchel. 60-80, I don't know what kind of offers he's been getting but he's more important to this team.

Bryce gonna do whatever Stanton and everyone else does in the playoffs, disappear.

Back
Top Bottom