Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Yeah I don't think they regret Girardi, it's all analytics now. I don't know how much Boone really does.

I think it was more so Girardi was going to manage the way he wanted. Hal had serious problems with that.

By the way what the hell were we doing 2013-2016. I relooked at those teams. Woof.

Anyway. Big Maple was great again.

Tanaka has been great with the exception of 1 inning against the White Sox. That inning 4ER. The other 28.1, 5ER.

CC has been really good in his first 2 starts. He’s gonna be steady. Just have to know that we need a bridge from the 6th to get us to the 8th

People were calling for Girardi's head just cause he would call out Sanchez for being lazy. Which he has shown time and time again that he is.

giphy.gif

MLB app is truly a blessing. Watched the condensed version in 10 minutes this morning.

i think green has been overused at times. always feel like he's the first one out the pen. almost feeling that way with ottavino this early part of the season.

i think green has been overused at times. always feel like he's the first one out the pen. almost feeling that way with ottavino this early part of the season.

Word and I think with most relievers its such a short shelf life .

Green slowly reaching Clippard territory whenever he touches the ball. It's not what you want /Girardi-ism

Frazier to the IL + Giancarlo setback. Doesn't matter, we keep finding a way to win :lol: :pimp: .

How in the **** is Stanton fully recovered and now having shoulder issues? The **** is going on?

Back
Top Bottom