Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

I guess the bright side is that we don’t have to make a move right now for the sake of making a move and buying high on someone.

We have a Top 10 Starting Rotation even without Sevy
5th in ERA
5th in BAA
10th in Ks
12th in BB
8th in OPS
5th in WHIP

We are thin up front because of no Sevy. But he’ll be back. When he is, Sevy-Tanaka-Paxton is a top 10 front end rotation. Happ-CC-German is easily a top 5 back end.

On the offensive side,
We have a 25HR a year hitter and 2- 40 HR hitters coming back all within the next 8-10 weeks.

I have tickets for tonight's game courtesy of the CC 3K strikeout offer. Not sure if I am going to make it/want to bother going though given the weather. Guess I'll just monitor the forecast all day.

I have tickets for tonight's game courtesy of the CC 3K strikeout offer. Not sure if I am going to make it/want to bother going though given the weather. Guess I'll just monitor the forecast all day.
NYC weather so ****ing trash man

NYC weather so ****ing trash man

Yeah dude IDK what to do. I'm at work torn if I should bother going. I'll be with my girl and I know she'll complain if we are there and it starts to rain :lol: .

Edit: Well that was easy. Game has been PPD again.

Edit again: Anyone know if I'm SOL because I fall under the "complimentary ticket" umbrella via the CC 3K strikeout promotion? I'm 'forced' to go to the 8/12 1pm game if I'm reading correctly, right?

Fans holding paid tickets for tonight’s game (May 14) may use them for the rescheduled game (August 12 at 1:05 p.m.) or exchange their paid tickets for any regular season game at Yankee Stadium through the end of the 2019 season (subject to availability).

Exchanges may be made at Yankee Stadium ticket windows beginning Wednesday, May 15 and at any other times the ticket windows are open during the regular season.

Tickets bought from the Secondary Market presented for exchange will only receive a credit for the established price, regardless of the price paid. Complimentary tickets (COMP) or equivalent tickets purchased via the Secondary Market are not eligible for exchange.

Last edited:
Yanks just acquired Kendrys Morales for player to be named or cash considerations.

Before Game 2

Gleyber last year first 39 games vs this year

2018: .299/.358/.555 10HR 28 RBIs
2019: .291/.327/.497 7HR 19RBIs

Tough to sweep a doubleheader no matter who the opponent is

German :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
Gleyber :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

upload_2019-5-15_22-23-28.jpeg

german has truly been our ace this yr hopefully he continues and sevarino comes back how he left off

Yo anyone seen that contest Sprint has. They're flying people out to London for the Yankees series. I'm trying to find the code you gotta text but I can't find it. I think it's only at Sprint stores

Last edited:
Yo anyone seen that deal Sprint has. They're flying people out to London for the Yankees series. I'm trying to find the code you gotta text but I can't find it. I think it's only at Sprint stores

Link?

Back
Top Bottom