Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

He’s not supposed to be out long. They said it felt stiff after being HBP and should be a day or two.

yo Gary ...

that HR was the epitome of why you become a baseball player :lol:

thats the swing you do in the mirror, the jog and all the smirks :rofl: :smokin

Damn Gleyber..... man is going to have 20 homeruns against the Orioles alone at this point this year.

I like how Boone's lookin :nthat:

Looks confident, like this is his team . Cant front I wanted him gone as much as anyone beginning of the year. I like his swag right now, the look.

eye of the tiger guitar slash .....

I like how Boone's lookin :nthat:

Looks confident, like this is his team . Cant front I wanted him gone as much as anyone beginning of the year. I like his swag right now, the look.

eye of the tiger guitar slash .....

We're clicking on all fronts, more so offensively. Albeit vs the O's in this sudden surge - still counts :lol: . Not to mention we struggled vs bottom teams last season.... and still won 100 games.

CC on the 10 Day IL

This is one injury I'm not overly concerned about. Seems standard for him each season. He misses a start or two to keep fresh, and it'll happen again sometime in August/September to gear up for the postseason.

CC will get his annual cortisone shots, miss 2-3 starts, then come back. We've seen it the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom