Green
Holder
Kahnle
Britton
Ottavino
Betances
Chapman

Cessa gets traded for a prospect.

If Maybin ever comes back down to earth. Then you can DFA him. If not then go 4 man bench

At full strength

Sanchez / Romine
Voit
Torres
DJ / Urshela
Didi
Stanton / Gardy
Hicks / Maybin
Judge
Encarnacion

Tanaka
Paxton
Happ
CC
German

Green
Holder
Kahnle
Britton
Ottavino
Betances
Chapman

Cessa gets traded for a prospect.

If Maybin ever comes back down to earth. Then you can DFA him. If not then go 4 man bench
u forgot sevarino boss

Ahh hell. Can’t believe I did. That case makes it almost impossible to keep Maybin and Urshela at full strength.
That’s why it was dumb to get Encarnacion. He was not needed. Clint was hitting good, The overrated Hicks was back and Gardy is still around. Contrary to popular belief you can have to much of a good thing, as you can see we are going to have to get rid of guys that helped us get where we are this year and possibly mess up the chemistry we had. Clint > Gardy, Hicks And Encarnacion. I know some of you are infatuated with Hicks and I don’t understand it.

Smh, overrated Hicks. He’s rated right. If the plan is to trade Clint, then it’s fine. Hicks is a nice player.

Clint ain’t even report yet, he’s acting like a child. He’s gone.

Smh, overrated Hicks. He’s rated right. If the plan is to trade Clint, then it’s fine. Hicks is a nice player.

Clint ain’t even report yet, he’s acting like a child. He’s gone.
I agree Clint is acting like a ***** but at that age can you really blame him after what just went down. Plus he has 72hrs to report.

you’re still paid to be a professional. Perform to the point where they can’t keep you down or can trade you.

i really dont care for hicks... but hes a switch hitter so i can see why they kept him... theres really no need to keep gardy around... it sucks clints the odd guy out only because those 2 are under contract... if i had to pick id choose maybin over urshela and just use DJ for third... but doesnt maybin play the outfield? hes not going to play that much either lol

Hicks is fast and our best defensive outfielder and he’s been an average hitter, sometimes better. I have no clue where the Hicks hate comes from. Draws a lot of walks, doesn’t strike out a lot. I’m befuddled how a couple of y’all talk about him.

Fine with Hicks short term but didnt understsnd the 7 years. Will definitely hurt to see Frazier go , kids gonna rake for a decade plus .

CC getting that 250 today :pimp:

I’m a fan of Frazier, don’t want to trade him but we have so many OFers, we can’t keep him. Hicks only getting 10 a year for a quality player.

Hicks is fast and our best defensive outfielder and he’s been an average hitter, sometimes better. I have no clue where the Hicks hate comes from. Draws a lot of walks, doesn’t strike out a lot. I’m befuddled how a couple of y’all talk about him.
Hicks is a career 235 hitter. That’s below average, and speed? Who really cares! He’s a good defensive outfielder who is always hurt and pretty much a guarantee to miss a 1/3 off the season and is a career below average hitter. Don’t understand all the love for him.

Hicks is a career 235 hitter. That’s below average, and speed? Who really cares! He’s a good defensive outfielder who is always hurt and pretty much a guarantee to miss a 1/3 off the season and is a career below average hitter. Don’t understand all the love for him.

Come on fam, Minny got rid of him cause he struggled. I’m not gonna count his whole career. He’s getting better every year, the Yankees took him on as a project. Ended up keeping him because he’s been good. Injuries is his only issue, he gets hurt too often and most players come back and don’t hit after an injury. I don’t see a lot of love for him either. Fans always complaining about him and Stanton and I really don’t get it.

If Hicks is such a steal at 7/70 mil we should shop him for a pitcher or prospects and get Clint Back up.

Back
Top Bottom