Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

****in brutal

****in dARNAUD makes it worse. Guy is ****in garbage.

Last edited:
I was having this debate with myself.....

Coming into this season, Andujar was a better hitter than Torres. Torres has vastly improved with his hitting this year after being really good as a rookie. Knowing that Andujar could improve even more as a hitter and potentially be slotted at DH rather than wait for his glove to get to average (if possible), would anyone trade him as part of a package to get a mid to late 20s front end starter? Or be opposed?

I go back and forth on it because 1. We could keep Urshela off the bench for a few years. 2. If we kept DJL, he’s a professional hitter and isn’t relying on power, so the idea that he can be a quality bat for 4-5 more years isn’t a stretch in the slightest.

Typically, I’d say we should trade him. But it’s tough to let homegrown guys go, and 2, the chance that a starter would **** the bed here always worries me.

What say you guys? Would you package Andujar with prospects for a mid to late 20s starter that either is front end or projects front end.

I'd move Andujar quicker than I would Gleyber. I almost think we missed our major window with Miggy this past winter, but he can still definitely be dealt for pitching.

Paxton battled this game, garbage in the first but he was solid after. Real good game.

Offense gotta wake the **** up now.

Last edited:
I'd move Andujar quicker than I would Gleyber. I almost think we missed our major window with Miggy this past winter, but he can still definitely be dealt for pitching.

I wouldn’t move Gleyber at all. I was just making the point that Gleyber improved off a tremendous rookie year, so Andujar could as well.

Gleyber is untouchable to me.

Encarnaacion gotta be hitting like 100 since the trade....looks washed af. Ridiculous Boone benches the two best hitters together right before the all star break.

Last edited:
surprise no Yankee reporters are bashing him yet. Quick to jump on His **** when got here. Trade literally made zero sense to me to begin with.

My last memory of Giles against the yanks is when he blew a save for the Astros against a the yanks. Got pulled and punched himself in the face as he walked back to the dugout lol.

Don’t want Giles at all, not even if he was free.

I want Stroman on this team bad. I think he’s gonna love playing for the Yankees and step it up for real.

While we do need another pen arm, I don't want Giles. Wonder what Will Smith over in SF would cost. @dland24 :nerd:

Don’t want Giles at all, not even if he was free.

I want Stroman on this team bad. I think he’s gonna love playing for the Yankees and step it up for real.

Agreed both points.

Back
Top Bottom