Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

I’d love Stroman here. Think he’d be a great clubhouse fit.

In all honesty (call me crazy) I think come playoff time, Tanaka is 1, CC 2. Those are the 2 guys I have the most faith in come October

Whoa. I don’t think CC has the arm anymore. I’m all in on Stroman, I want him here bad.

It’s about giving the team a start. He’s not throwing 7, he just needs to get the team to the bullpen without having it blow up.

I trust CC in a big game to get us to the bullpen without huge damage.

Love CC but pretty sure he was the starting pitcher in both season ending losses vs Stros and Sox would not feel comfortable at this stage with him in a must win game again

Last edited:
going to go to my first game tonight with my friend... will be behind home plate in the upper deck... i dont mind since seats were cheap and has a decent view... my friend was making a big deal about this particular game because they giving out free mariano bobbleheads... i wonder how early i gots to get there to get one... they said first 18000 gets one

going to go to my first game tonight with my friend... will be behind home plate in the upper deck... i dont mind since seats were cheap and has a decent view... my friend was making a big deal about this particular game because they giving out free mariano bobbleheads... i wonder how early i gots to get there to get one... they said first 18000 gets one

Not sure time either but decently early. People are savages for the boobleheads. I see you essential1 essential1 :nerd: :lol: .

ya its not that serious...my friend just called me now asking about it... he was like im a give you my ticket and use your ticket to get in... once you get in say your friend went to the bathroom and show both tickets to get the bobbleheads lol

German looks good so far

I want Stroman on this team BAD. I thin he will be even better once he comes to the Yankees.

Joe West called two balls 3-4 inches off the plate a strike against Hicks. That was painful.

Last edited:
At the game now with my friend... We chilling having drinks ain't even sit in my seat just walking around bsing seeing nice views of the stadium... pretty dope though
20190712_193745.jpg

20190712_201428.jpg

Back
Top Bottom