OFFICIAL 2024 Niketalk Tournament Pool

Same as 2023 lets get it poppin fellas
Password is Niketalk
Also I invited everyone last time who played to this one so good luck!

Niketalk tournament pool champions
2014 -
2015 -
2016 - WhatisLove
2017 - timelessflight
2018 -
2019 - 206to813
2021 - RyGuy45
2022 - WhatisLove
2023 - cubanref
2024 - WhatisLove

Last edited:
Congratulations to Andrew aka 206to813 bracket you are the 2019 niketalk tournament pool champion. Thanks to all who participated and see you all next year.

Congratulations to Ryan aka RyGuy45 bracket you are the 2021 niketalk tournament pool champion. Thanks to all who participated and see you all next year.

Whats up guys Im running the 2022 Niketalk tournament pool all you guys are welcome to join
Password is Niketalk

Last edited:
Lets get it poppin fellas bracket is out
Password is Niketalk

Congratulations to Whatislove’s bracket you are the 2022 niketalk tournament pool champion. Thanks to all who participated and see you all next year.

Not as sweet as winning in 2016 since we only had 11 this year, but I'll still take it. Wins are wins.

Reminiscent because UNC (the team I pull for) lost a heartbreaker in the championship game in 2016 as well. Then they came back in 2017 to win (I took second that year in the pool, so no repeat). If Love and Bacot come back to raise their draft stock, we could be looking at something similar again.

We need more people next year, we used to get plenty of people out for this. Regardless, thank you for keeping the tradition alive.

Bumping to see if we can get a few more people, as it was lean last year and about the same this year.

Damn. This **** really is dying. Not just with NT, but my OG, hometown league down to only 7. I don't get it. I love this ****.

Well, I love the idea of it. Ask me tomorrow afternoon when my bracket already done and I'll probably tell you I'm done. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom