Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Especially Cleveland. They’ve had 4 #1 picks in the last 11 years! And they’ve won a Championship, been to the Finals numerous times and had an MVP and 3 Superstars all in that 11 year frame and we can’t even get a top 3 pick for being trash most of the past 11 years.
Been trash for more than 11 years :smh:

i don't know what this team is trying to do lol. so unpredictable. raise those trade values and get em outta here i guess

Oh **** we had a game tonight?

Damn so they got a back to back? Thought they had some rest before GSW.

Game too close. Hope my boy Dame goes off in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Looking at the standings now , there’s no way in hell the cavs better get that 1st pick smh , would rather it go to the suns , at least Knicks got a nice L coming tonight and possibly the next game also :pimp:

Just watched the Duke game. Knicks really can't go wrong with either Zion or RJ. I'd stay far away from Reddish though. Just don't see it with him and he's consistently struggling every time I see him play.

Just watched the Duke game. Knicks really can't go wrong with either Zion or RJ. I'd stay far away from Reddish though. Just don't see it with him and he's consistently struggling every time I see him play.
So what you're saying is we're getting Reddish.

I don't care if we don't have the shooters GS has, we need to emulate that ball movement.

Back
Top Bottom