Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Do it. Anything to get Kanter out as long as we don’t take any contracts back past this season.

If we could get a 2nd rounder for Kanter that’d be great but if we can move him without taking back deals that run past this year then do it

We’ll definitely buyout Z-Bo and that’s just more minutes for better players like Kornet and Robinson when he gets back

Also opens up a roster spot for us to sign someone if we want or bring someone up from the G-League

So sick of Kanter of this point

let kanter rot here in nyc.... hes the one who signed the extension... trading him for another expiring is kinda pointless... they better accept lee or lance also
Exactly... I'm sure mills is thinking the same.

Kanter has some value to them bottom playoff feeders. We need to be smart and make them take another bad contract or get a draft or something.

Kanter didn't sign an extension with us. he just didn't exercise his PO. Lance has a team option for next year, so we don't need to move him. i'd be happy with Z-Bo and a 2nd round pick for Kanter. i'd be ok with Z-Bo and Shump for Kanter and Lee, since this is the last year of Shump's deal. he's actually playing well too.

Looks like Kings are looking for a third team to get involved with their trade talk. Suppose they are interested in Kanter and either Lee or THJr

Looks like Kings are looking for a third team to get involved with their trade talk. Suppose they are interested in Kanter and either Lee or THJr
Fuxk that... I'll take zo and 3 expiring contracts so they can take all three. I dont even care about the draft pick.

Im down with clearing space. Leaves us with more options.

Like i said, THJR/LEE/Kanter can be shipped for a young with potential or late first or early second rd draft picks.

Not only can we secure a top 2 pick, we can sign a max, KP and still add another very solid player or bench pieces if we make some moves.

Maybe the third team could be CHI with some moving parts being J. Parker, Rolo

Isn't Kanters contract up at the end of the season? If so, why trade him unless the Knicks are fleecing someone. For Z Bo of all people.

The reason Kanter is being mentioned is because he's unhappy, can add value to those fringe playoff teams, and has the attractive expiring contract. The only reason we should move him is to shed other contracts as well.

I'm ready to see THJr gone so Knox has the greenest of green lights the rest of the season.

THJr too streaky to be trusted as your 2nd or 3rd option.

How many of y'all just stopped the daily robotic **** and started your own business? Starting to feel like I have to do this

Maybe Kanter should start his own team since he's unhappy :lol: IJS so what he's unhappy, unless he's getting value to the Knicks through a trade he gotta play his contract out and bounce to where he wants to be as a FA.

Back
Top Bottom