Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I remember I was really in to PTI and Sportscenter.

Then Wilbon continued to get wild out of pocket and a clown with his unwarrantednl Knicks hate. Over on SC the anchors just got more whack.

Easy decision to stop watching. Even their hosts for NBA games are subpar.

Negro spirituals tho. Don't see the comedy at all
Thats the thing.

Max was being serious as an example yet outrageous.

Hes become one of those out of pocket whiteboys that occasionally line steps and the black ppl around him check his *** for buggin until eventually he gets stomped out.

Thats why I find it funny. SAS said go to commercial. Guaranteed he checked Max.

Last edited:
Tim Hardaway will be better suited off the bench next year. Him and Trier should be our gunners off the bench.

ESPN been super weak for yeaaars , then again I don’t rwally watch any sports related shows AT ALL , I just watch live games and highlights online , I catch highlights of skip and Shannon online also , I just can’t sit through sports shows anymore SAS Is ight tho

Man, how did Mario get drafted so high???

You visually see him frustrated. He probably knows that he's going back home after this year.

guess he got by on size and athleticism with the potential for more, but just hasn't evolved into that kind of player. he's partly to blame, but also his previous teams for not developing him

he's 90% struggle ball

Knox still a baby.

He got some work to do. Good thing it seems like he’s willing to put it in

Pause.

Speaking of ESPN, why is MSG airing a G league game instesd of the Knicks vs. Pacers?

I mean Mike Breen and Doris Burke?

breen prally hyped he get to do an espn game and a knicks game at the same time...kinda weird though without clyde but then again its not on msg... actually surprised they on espn despite the bad record lol

guess he got by on size and athleticism with the potential for more, but just hasn't evolved into that kind of player. he's partly to blame, but also his previous teams for not developing him

he's 90% struggle ball

Are we talking about Mario or Frank?

Impressive L. Come back and take the lead at the end of the half, now halfway into the 3rd and getting smoked.

Back
Top Bottom