Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

How that dweeb in the crowd get that bad *** broad? Damn she nice

THJR is made of glass

Last edited:
DwravI_X4AETbG9.jpg:large

idk what y'all expect. we might actually have the worst roster in the whole league. i don't even plan to watch games anymore. i'll peep the score, and if its close i'll tune in.
We do have the worst roster in the league and it’ll be devastating when we don’t get the 1st pick in the draft

Y'all need to forget the score and forget about 75% of those guys on the team.

I'm solely watching for Knox's progression.

gotta lose as much as we can right now. once KP comes back u know they're gonna start winning pointless games

Tonight's game solidified that there's really no reason for me to watch anymore Knicks games this season.

When we look like trash and get embarrassed, I'm mad. When we win and lose ground in the #TankOffs, I'm still mad.

It's a lose lose.

They were playing semi entertaining losing ball earlier in the season but now it's just an eyesore.

I still watch to see how them other dudes be playing, IE Mudaiy, Noah etc.

Anyways, I'm hoping we get some exciting news soon. Like Kanter and Lee and Noah and THJr for some drafts and expiring contracts .

If we don’t land a top 3 pick this year I never wanna hear anything about tanking going forward ever again. I’ve heard “we have the worst roster in the league” and “75% of our guys won’t be here next year anyway” way too many times now. Probably for like the last 5 seasons straight now.

I’m too skeptical with these new draft rules.

Back
Top Bottom