Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Finally hit the reset button, hype for this upcoming season.

Team should absolutely be focused on playing the young guys as much as possile and as a byproduct of that, tanking.

One more top 5 pick and we’ll really be in a good place.

Lot of young guys on cheap contracts cap space for a max and then Noah/Lee coming off the books next season.

I want absolutely no parts of Kyrie or jimmy Butler though unless Durant signs up first. Don’t want to go down the mediocre road again.

The free agents should be in this order assuming we only have 1 max KD, kawhi, klay and then kyrie... would prefer the first 3 but if kyrie comes here that wouldn’t be a bad pickup assuming we just sign him and not trade for him... so no it wouldn’t be like the melo deal all over again because he would actually come here as a free agent and not force us to gut the team...if we miss out on all 4 then save for 2020 summer when noah, lee and lance are off the books

Dn9bZNlUcAERZwn.jpg

Would it be blasphemy if I were to get a different team's jersey? I mean, not counting M&N shorts and my AI jerseys, I really like the Twolves setup.

Y'all out here rocking other jerseys? I mean, never Boston, BK, Indiana, Miami, or LA. Everywhere else is cool, right? Lol

If it were up to me....

Trey
Frank
Mario
Knox
Mitchell

THJ and Kanter would destroy most if not all bench units.

If it were up to me....

Trey
Frank
Mario
Knox
Mitchell

THJ and Kanter would destroy most if not all bench units.

I like those two off the bench also. THJR has a quick trigger, so he’d be best in a 6th man role considering he doesn’t defend, pass, or rebound.

Frank should be aiming to show he belongs in the NBA first.

I think that critique is unfair. Most fans want a traditional PG which is cool but Frank didn't play that bad last year for a rookie.

Lets compare his freshman year to Shumpert. There wasn't nearly this much hate for Shump when he was a knick and while he avg 3 more points a game he played about 30 games less, wasn't nearly as skilled a passer, gambled on defense, and was a worse shooter. Frank stats says he was one of the best PnR defenders in the league last year and he ran the offense pretty well, and made 3's throughout the season. Like the critique if Frank is a future PG might be fair, but he looks like a NBA player.

Its not like he played as bad as Jerian Grant did as a 23 year old rookie. Jerian would go out there and **** the bed whenever he was put in during games and look like a doe in headlights. He's somebody who it was clear pretty early didn't belong in the league.

I think that critique is unfair. Most fans want a traditional PG which is cool but Frank didn't play that bad last year for a rookie.

Lets compare his freshman year to Shumpert. There wasn't nearly this much hate for Shump when he was a knick and while he avg 3 more points a game he played about 30 games less, wasn't nearly as skilled a passer, gambled on defense, and was a worse shooter. Frank stats says he was one of the best PnR defenders in the league last year and he ran the offense pretty well, and made 3's throughout the season. Like the critique if Frank is a future PG might be fair, but he looks like a NBA player.

Its not like he played as bad as Jerian Grant did as a 23 year old rookie. Jerian would go out there and **** the bed whenever he was put in during games and look like a doe in headlights. He's somebody who it was clear pretty early didn't belong in the league.
No bull**** I know I been hard on the cat but I legit want to see him succeed. It’s just hard for me to see it.

Frank should be aiming to show he belongs in the NBA first.
Did that already with his defense.

You're gonna look stupid when you eventually get what you want and Frank ends up on some other team making all defensive teams every season.

I mean I get it he hasnt shown anything impressive on the offensive end but to pretend like he isnt an obvious defensive talent just reinforces you hating on dude for completely other reasons.

No guard has won that award is Gary Payton. Gonna be ridiculously hard for him to pull that off.
He got all the tools.

Back
Top Bottom