Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

upload_2019-3-12_20-59-22.jpeg

Leaked KD 12 :pimp:

Ehhh. Gotta see other colorways.

Last edited:
I'm good with Eli, yes, he's not worth a dime now, but dude got us 2 rings.

Dude curved the Charges to play with NY.

The Giants are doing the right thing. Tired of organizations not being loyal, but when they do, they get **** for it.

However, they need to draft a QB this year and use this year as mentorship. Talk to Eli and be straight up, next year they are moving on.

OBJ is trash. Literally what has he done for you? What does any premiere wide receiver do for any team? You don’t win with superstar WRs.

OBJ is trash? GTF ALL THE WAY OH :smh:

Not a Giants fan (Raider Nation 8)), but it was unnecessary to trade OBJ. Giants are probably gonna draft a QB in either the 1st or 2nd, already have Saquon, Sterling Shephard is pretty good, and would've had OBJ. The rook could've learned from Eli, whether he's starting or not. That offense would've been nice. Idk why they let Landon go either.

OBJ is trash. Literally what has he done for you? What does any premiere wide receiver do for any team? You don’t win with superstar WRs.
That doesn’t make him trash. He’s a great player. Even if I somewhat agree with the WR argument. But what else do you even have at this point? RBs are even less valuable than receivers and Saquon is going to burn himself out on a tanking team.

OBJ is trash? GTF ALL THE WAY OH :smh:

Not a Giants fan (Raider Nation 8)), but it was unnecessary to trade OBJ. Giants are probably gonna draft a QB in either the 1st or 2nd, already have Saquon, Sterling Shephard is pretty good, and would've had OBJ. The rook could've learned from Eli, whether he's starting or not. That offense would've been nice. Idk why they let Landon go either.
I don't care who they have, if they dont get that OLine in shape they are going to be garbage even with all their weapons.

Giants ****ed up by getting nothing in return for OBJ.

Or even trading him a year to late.

it might be time for yall to play with the draft pick generator on tankathon and curve your expectations.

Got alot of 5th picks when i tried..

Been telling y'all that the worst record has the highest chance of the #5 pick, but I'll let y'all keep saying otherwise.

Use that tank generator and see what you roll at 1st 2nd or 3rd worst record. Will have the same results or just about.

Back
Top Bottom