Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

he was trash here with a lot of playing time... dont see what matthews would do on a playoff team... prally worse since he would get less playing time lol

he was trash here with a lot of playing time... dont see what matthews would do on a playoff team... prally worse since he would get less playing time lol

his shooting percentage is pretty low, but he's averaging over 12 ppg and fits will with Indy actually

Don't want Reddish at all.

1) Zion
2) RJ
3) Ja

That's the 3 in order I would take them. If we take Ja then I don't know what we do with DSJ, Unless we play Ja as a SG.
Play both kinda like how Portland got their small backcourt

Was kinda thinking about this, I was skeptical but hey why tf not, we got nothing to lose. I’d actually be kinda excited about this. :lol:

^ trade frank, dont resign mudiay and if kyrie comes he will start in the backcourt with either ja or dsj while the other one sits on the bench... who knows if we even get the top 3 pick or if kyrie comes here but if kyrie and ja come here i wouldnt even be mad... obviously the plan is to get zion but we got bad luck in getting the #1 pick...if we have 3 pgs on this team there will be playing time for all 3 it wont be like phoenix where they had bledsoe, dragic and IT so they had to break that team up...

^ trade frank, dont resign mudiay and if kyrie comes he will start in the backcourt with either ja or dsj while the other one sits on the bench... who knows if we even get the top 3 pick or if kyrie comes here but if kyrie and ja come here i wouldnt even be mad... obviously the plan is to get zion but we got bad luck in getting the #1 pick...if we have 3 pgs on this team there will be playing time for all 3 it wont be like phoenix where they had bledsoe, dragic and IT so they had to break that team up...

All this. If Kyrie doesn’t sign maybe Mudiay can come off the bench?

Those Phoenix teams were fun to watch, they were just never healthy at the same time, then Bledsoe and Dragic wanted big money. :smh:

If Kyrie is locked in to come and KD is not coming the draft Zion/RJ. If both Kyrie and KD are coming, unless we have Zion, then send that pick along with a couple of players minus mitch for another superstar ...

If strikeout, draft best avail Zion/Ja/Barrett and trim down on that position.

This is where having the draft before FA kinda sucks. You should always draft best player available if you’re a garbage team like us though.

If we land the 3rd pick and Ja is there, draft him and figure out the rest later I guess.

Back
Top Bottom