Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I liked Enes, his footwork on the offensive end is nice, much nicer than I thought when he got here. Really thought he was a high paid WHG :rofl: He actually embraced being here as well :smokin but I legit forget he was on the Blazers until yesterday :lol:

Kanter got mad that he couldn't use this roster to pad his stats and get a big deal next year.

On top of that, his numbers be empty as hell. He gives away more than he scores.

**** Kanter. He's still talking about it like he got a raw deal here. They didn't have to give him the buyout. Could be that no one wanted to trade for his expiring though without dumping salary. What does that say about Kanter.:lol:

Kanter got mad that he couldn't use this roster to pad his stats and get a big deal next year.

On top of that, his numbers be empty as hell. He gives away more than he scores.

**** Kanter. He's still talking about it like he got a raw deal here. They didn't have to give him the buyout. Could be that no one wanted to trade for his expiring though without dumping salary. What does that say about Kanter.:lol:
His stats are same on the Blazers tho. He just didn't work out here when Knicks changed direction. I doubt he gets as big a contract in the off season tho.

Tbh, Kanter is a guy that you want on your team though. Very good rebounder and can score inside. Not saying he’s 30mil guy, but can easily fill that sixth man roll. He’s the Derrick Favors/Al Jefferson type.

His stats are same on the Blazers tho. He just didn't work out here when Knicks changed direction. I doubt he gets as big a contract in the off season tho.
Not for nothing, I'm glad we got rid of Kanter

Once we got DJ, Mitch started playing better. It might be a coincidence, but that's how it played out.

At this point I'm pretty sure Kanter is glad we got rid of him too :lol:
Not the way dude be talking.

He knew how bad we were going to be and dude decided to OP in. However, he probably didnt think the season for him would unfold how it did.

But it can be a mutual feeling which is fine, it's just that Kanter still salty.

Funny thing with Kanter is dude is flexing because he had one good playoff game and his team won by 5 against a team that went 5 for 33 from 3.

Also, I remember watching Blazers games when Nurkic was healthy and Kanter was playing like 15 min a night. Not like Blazers believed in him til they needed him

Not the way dude be talking.

He knew how bad we were going to be and dude decided to OP in. However, he probably didnt think the season for him would unfold how it did.

But it can be a mutual feeling which is fine, it's just that Kanter still salty.
Nah, I don't think Kanter would have opted in if he knew he would be benched. His problem wasn't so much the losing but that he was benched. He knew how bad the team was way before he knew he wasn't getting any pt. If he can have a successful playoff run he can Jerome James someone in the off season.

Back
Top Bottom