Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I thought Enes got waived, not bought out. Or is all the same? Waived you get your full salary and a buyout is a negotiated amount no?

it might be the same thing not sure... but i was just saying it woulda been funny if the knicks kept him on the team for the year just to bench him and not have him on a playoff team

I could definitely see people not messing with Trier. That whole iso-Zo **** was overblown. You could tell he was feeling himself with some of those iso drives he decided to take.
Just because a dude can take anybody off the dribble at any given time shouldnt be looked down upon. Dudes are mad beta these days.. .yeah basketball is a team sport but 90 percent of the league can barely go one on one if need be... professional players with zero moves off the dribble... lol do you ZO.

Just because a dude can take anybody off the dribble at any given time shouldnt be looked down upon. Dudes are mad beta these days.. .yeah basketball is a team sport but 90 percent of the league can barely go one on one if need be... professional players with zero moves off the dribble... lol do you ZO.
:rofl:@ beta because they took issue with an undrafted rookie playing like Melo.

And just because you can take someone off the dribble doesn’t mean we gotta accepting you iso-ing on the perimeter 17 times a game.

It was working alright for a period, but once you’re struggling to finish you have to adjust. This ***** kept iso-ing.

I’m not a huge fan of that type of play from an unproven rookie. **** reminds me of all the chucking guards we’ve gone through over the years.

Perhaps I’m one of the few who isn’t a big fan of Trier. I’d rather Dotson stick around if we end up signing the big names people keep talking about.

:rofl:@ beta because they took issue with an undrafted rookie playing like Melo.

And just because you can take someone off the dribble doesn’t mean we gotta accepting you iso-ing on the perimeter 17 times a game.

It was working alright for a period, but once you’re struggling to finish you have to adjust. This ***** kept iso-ing.

I’m not a huge fan of that type of play from an unproven rookie. **** reminds me of all the chucking guards we’ve gone through over the years.

Perhaps I’m one of the few who isn’t a big fan of Trier. I’d rather Dotson stick around if we end up signing the big names people keep talking about.

I like Trier, but I could understand the frustration. Especially w/ him being a rookie.

i like trier also but i agree his shot selection is terrible and add knox to that list also...if both can fix that this summer they would be better... but they prally picked up bad habits from timmy

i like trier also but i agree his shot selection is terrible and add knox to that list also...if both can fix that this summer they would be better... but they prally picked up bad habits from timmy

Rooks usually have awful shot selection. It’s his frequent Iso’s that bother the more established guys.

Trier should work on his defense all summer. Only way he’ll get consistent playing time with his awful shot selection.

Knox just needs to get stronger so he can finish better. Those wild layups and dunk attempts ain’t gonna cut it.

Trier is basically a poor man's Lou Will at this point. Lou literally comes in to get buckets. i'm cool with that off the bench, but waving/looking people off as a rook is mad arrogant though.

Trier is basically a poor man's Lou Will at this point. Lou literally comes in to get buckets. i'm cool with that off the bench, but waving/looking people off as a rook is mad arrogant though.
On the same token, I highly doubt dude is going to be waving Kyrie/KD off ....

The first step to a wonderful summer for me is the Celtics losing in the first round.

Happy McBuckets is in the postseason too.

Back
Top Bottom