Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

if its possible id rather trade #3 for zion... is it possible to give them dallas pick and our #3 pick to get zion?

The thing is, the ball is completely in NO court now. They really can do what they wanna do, that’s why it was kinda the worst case scenario that they got the 1st pick. It’s all if they wanna do it or not. They can even keep AD if they wanna even though I think he’ll sit out the season if they do :lol:

tenor.gif

Give us RJ and let’s get this thing rolling.

Have had a lot of thoughts on RJ (as someone who watched every game of his last season), but let’s do this.

Problem with Knicks fans is they EXPECT to win the draft lottery rather than HOPE they win it like every other team does. I was praying as hard as anyone we’d get Zion but nothing is owed to our franchise because it’s been run like garbage for decades. A 3rd pick is beautiful especially when it’s a top 3 heavy draft. The usual Knicks luck would’ve had us picking 4 so be grateful we can even draft someone like RJ

To my NTNFL brethren that happen to be Knicks fans, stay safe.

But for real. RJ is the goods. It's just a matter of if the Knicks fall in love with enough him by June to actually draft him, or flip the pick for AD. I'm an outsider looking in, but it's a damn shame that FA doesn't open prior to the draft.

KD and whatever other free agent we get probably rather play with AD than RJ.

RJ has potential and could be real good but I doubt he'll ever be as good as AD and AD still young.

Y'all wylin

Problem with Knicks fans is they EXPECT to win the draft lottery rather than HOPE they win it like every other team does. I was praying as hard as anyone we’d get Zion but nothing is owed to our franchise because it’s been run like garbage for decades. A 3rd pick is beautiful especially when it’s a top 3 heavy draft. The usual Knicks luck would’ve had us picking 4 so be grateful we can even draft someone like RJ
This is actually the only time we have properly tanked. Just happened to be the worst possible year.

if its possible id rather trade #3 for zion... is it possible to give them dallas pick and our #3 pick to get zion?
No way.

We just gotta make sure we don't strike out in free agency. If we get KD, I'll be good...everything else will fall into place.

And who knows, maybe RJ will pan out and be solid - he's got the potential.

RJ fills a need on a rookie contract. I'm not dealing him and Mitch for a Anthony Davis who's a ****ing free agent the next year. Let the Lakers do that dumb ****

Rumor has it that they could possibly do a sign and trade so that AD would come on an extension... would you do it then?

Ya upset about what?

We weren't keeping Zion, that was going to be the trade that got us AD.

Right now this is what I'm thinking.

#3 and assets for #1 (NYK - Pels)
#4 and assets for AD (ALA - Pels)

#3 and assets for AD (NYK - Pels)
Sign KI and KD

Knicks keep #3 sing KD and KI. People blinded by Zion highlight real and understandably so, but RJ coming into the season was #1, he still lead Duke in scoring and he is no chump.

So we have options man. We also have cap space and young assets that we can use to further solidify a good squat with vets.

Jalen Rose just said he would keep the pick because RJ could end up being the best player in the draft

I think he could end up the best but he won't ever be AD good.

I've always been focused on KD, KL, Kemba and Kyrie. Give me two of those and RJ, I'm good. I never thought AD was realistic. Lakers can offer better UNLESS they just don't want to deal with the Lakers and take a worse trade with us.

I don't want that ***** and I wish our front office came out and said we have no interest in a trade for him (I know that's unrealistic and silly)

I don't want that ***** and I wish our front office came out and said we have no interest in a trade for him (I know that's unrealistic and silly)

You don't want a top 5, top 7 NBA player that is 26 years old my *****? You SUPER bugged out right now.

Back
Top Bottom