Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

The absolute worst part of getting the 3rd pick last night is all day having to watch all these dumb as rocks celebrities & personalities who claim to be Knick fans (people like Stephen A & Michael Rappaport) cry like the sky is falling and spout nonstop that there's no hope for the team and boo hoo we never win anything blah blah blah

Like, how can these people on TV be so DUUUMMMBBBB??

We're still sitting as pretty as we were before the lottery and its so simple to understand how/why

Real talk, no wonder people are always attacking Knick fans because we have the absolute worst type of fans with clout representing us on a national scale

Am I the only one who doesn’t want AD. Like AT ALL?

I’d much rather keep the young core intact.

Except Frank. He can go lol

You’re not winning **** with this team and KD at 31. If we get KD, you gotta go all in right now.

And I didn’t want AD this whole time but if we getting two max free agents, you gotta go all in.

You’re not winning **** with this team and KD at 31. If we get KD, you gotta go all in right now.

And I didn’t want AD this whole time but if we getting two max free agents, you gotta go all in.

I get that. Makes sense.

Im just worried about his health. Seems like every season, he's out for an extended period with injury

Only LA and Boston has a better package. However, I don’t believe NO would be stupid enough to refuse to deal with LA out of spite.

As far as Boston, it doesn’t make sense for them to give up what it would take for AD who doesn’t want to go there.

I get that. Makes sense.

Im just worried about his health. Seems like every season, he's out for an extended period with injury

Of course, I don’t want to pay him and he barely plays but he’s a top 5 player when healthy. We gotta go for it now if we end up with KD/Kawhi or KD/Kyrie or KD/Kemba.

I think we’re all scared to commit after the way our last few big contracts went down but son, AD, KD and Kyrie or Kemba is an insane lineup.

Is NOLA that bad of a place to play at?

Everyone is talking about how Zion can snubbed the Pels.

Windhorst said Zion can go back to college ...

****ing drama man.

Is NOLA that bad of a place to play at?

Everyone is talking about how Zion can snubbed the Pels.

Windhorst said Zion can go back to college ...

****ing drama man.

Low attendance, small fan base, low TV audience and the team is rarely ever good. Plus there’s been talks about moving the team because of all this.

They’re at the bottom.

I can’t see him going back, he seems like too good of a guy for that.

What happens to that number one pick if he did go back?

Back
Top Bottom