Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

With all this talk, what if Zion legit said “Trade me to the Knicks or I’m going back to college”. Who calls who’s buff? This is probably one of the craziest NBA seasons in awhile.

Whats up bros its been a long time. We still cursed :lol::rofl::smh::angry::frown:

I've come to the conclusion at 33 I will never see the Knicks win a title before I die. Luckily been spoiled with the yankees and giants....

Whats up bros its been a long time. We still cursed :lol::rofl::smh::angry::frown:

I've come to the conclusion at 33 I will never see the Knicks win a title before I die. Luckily been spoiled with the yankees and giants....
We got to go to multiple parades lmao. BUT THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS TO ME NOW IS A KNICK PARADE T_T

Could the 2 teams be trading picks and including Knox without sending AD to NY?

They'd be better off fleecing two different teams with both AD & #1 separately.

Knox might be in for an even worse season with a new roster and expectations. He responded well to critics but flamed out last year.

I think he might flourish with a Pels team that should be getting youthier.

With the “potential” of Zion wanting to go back to duke over the pelicans as reported by Windhorst, why wouldn’t pelicans give us the first pick for our third and our first next year and Knox/D Smith? There’s no point in them taking RJ/Ja first when one of the two would be available at 3 if we got their 1

With the “potential” of Zion wanting to go back to duke over the pelicans as reported by Windhorst, why wouldn’t pelicans give us the first pick for our third and our first next year and Knox/D Smith? There’s no point in them taking RJ/Ja first when one of the two would be available at 3 if we got their 1

A mavs pick our 3rd and frank for the #1. Do it Mills!!!

They get their franchise player in frank a high pick and a top tier prospect and we get Zion.

Not a Knicks fan but I honestly think y’all lucked out not getting Zion

I think Zion is fools gold. He will be injury ridden shawn kemp. RJ will have the longer more prosperous career.

Remember when y’all thought Kristaps was gonna be trash and he turned out all right?

Y’all could have ended up with Jahlil Okafor

I’m okay with RJ. People acting like Zion is Lebron and RJ is Chris Dudley. Why can’t RJ and Zion BOTH be great? Knicks have NEVER been able to draft a guy who was expected to be good out the gate. KP was a high risk guy. Aside from Ewing, RJ is easily the highest upside guy we’ve ever had a shot at drafting. RJ was shooting 45% and scoring 22ppg. Durant for comparison purposes averaged 25 on 47%. Let’s stop treating this dude like he’s a scrub

All I wanted was KD, KL, and KI. Any 2 of the 3.

If NO wants to do a s&t after that to give us AD for the #3 pick and everyone else except Mitch then sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom