Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

RJ Barrett is that bad :rofl: I need to start paying attention to college basketball. I mean the Knicks don't have to draft him at 3 if that's the case.

how quickly we forget what happened to our team when melo first came here... yall are basically asking for the team to be gutted again for AD then we will crucify him when we cant get it done because we (best case) would only have 3 players to rely on. at what point do we turn the corner and not **** off our future core for just a hope of a deep playoff run?

how quickly we forget what happened to our team when melo first came here... yall are basically asking for the team to be gutted again for AD then we will crucify him when we cant get it done because we (best case) would only have 3 players to rely on. at what point do we turn the corner and not **** off our future core for just a hope of a deep playoff run?
You seriously that out of touch man?

1. We not gutting ****, we don't have any players that are worth keeping other than Mitch.

2. AD, KD and Kyrie or Kemba is waaaaaaaay better than that 50+ win team we had.

3. If you get KD, you have to win in the next 3-5 years, I don't understand what the **** y'all think we doing with KD if we don't get AD. You need AD to win it all with the two max's.

The fact we are tied for third to win a title is ****in nuts

That won't happen until after FA and we know what we're working with for next season. Right it's fantasy basketball and what ifs. I am a little disappointed to find out RJ Barrett is a Canadian Frank Nitty tho. Thought he was a baller smh..

That won't happen until after FA and we know what we're working with for next season. Right it's fantasy basketball and what ifs. I am a little disappointed to find out RJ Barrett is a Canadian Frank Nitty tho. Thought he was a baller smh..

Barret is a dog, nothing like Frank b

26 years old and a top 5 player but nah we good with a guy that hasn’t played an NBA game and Mitch. Mitch probably the only player I liked this year but I have no problem in trading for him.

Now I’m not trading mad picks and mad players. AD wants out and we all know it so you’re offering very little and if they pass, then **** it. No one is giving them a lot for AD because of the circumstances

Back
Top Bottom