Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Also, would be cool with signing DLo, Julius Randle, and KD. Then bring back DJ for the low.

DLo/DSJR/Frank
RJ/Trier
KD/Knox/Dot
Randle/Vonleh?
Mitch/DJ/Kornet

Both DLo and RJ can play either guard spot and both are good play makers. KD gonna sit out the year. Knox gonna have a much better sophomore season. Randle killed it last year. Mitch is only going to get better with DJ’s mentoring. DSJR and Trier are gonna be our spark plugs off the bench.

On the low this Lakers trade feels like a Melo or Nyets/Celtic trade. It’s not going to hurt until year 3 or four but once the poison kicks in it’s going to hurt that franchise for a decade.

I’m glad the Knicks didn’t pull the trigger on anything similar.

I remember the Bulls burned us with the draft picks and the swaps for eddy curry which was suppose to be can’t miss

Pretty hype at the thought of the youth movement we could be leading into next season :nthat:

B422BE8E-C7D0-4779-9268-302205407DD1.jpeg

I swear to everything, i was going to throw Randle in the mix a couple days ago when the thread was going crazy over the AD trade.

Would not mind looking at Randle at all. Very talented and could be the perfect fit next to Mitch.

I swear to everything, i was going to throw Randle in the mix a couple days ago when the thread was going crazy over the AD trade.

Would not mind looking at Randle at all. Very talented and could be the perfect fit next to Mitch.

I don’t know if he works next to Mitch cause of shooting. They both should be operating in the paint. Randle would really need to become a reliable 3pt shooter for it to work.

Nah, i actually see Randle as a decent shooter for a big.

Has the potential to operate on the outside/top of the key shoulder areas, while having the passing skills to make plays for others.

His shooting improved dramatically from 3 last year in a new situation. I can see him continuing his growth as a shooter as his career goes on. 35% is great for a big man that started his career shooting 22%.

Reminds me of a little more athletic
CWebb.

Plus he wouldnt command a max. With All these other top tier FA signing other places, I wouldn't mind taking Randle and Russell to be able to have cap to round the team out with vets.

Last edited:
With Mitchell/DeAndre on the court, another big guy's gotta know how to shoot from anywhere

I would be VERY excited walking into the season with a young core of:

RUSSELL / DSJ
BARRETT / TRIER
KNOX / DOTSON
RANDLE / KORNET
MITCH / DJ
+ Veterans

Back
Top Bottom