Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

8B23503C-B916-4C02-8198-9C644848181D.png

I still don’t get why he opted out to make the same money. Wasn’t he about being a Knick or was that the usual BS that players just have to say?

Kyle deserved way more than he got but none of the teams had a lot of money this offseason. Also, Boogie came in and completely ****ed the market up for Centers taking that Warrior deal.

Kyle taking the 4.5 there is the same as Mario taking the 6 here. Basically, next year a lot of this year's free agents are set up to be free agents again and if they play well for a second year in a row they'll get longer deals with a bump in pay. Almost all 30 teams are going to have space next year due to expiring contracts.

Should’ve joined a different team then. The Pacers aren’t exactly favorites to win a championship.

Should’ve joined a different team then. The Pacers aren’t exactly favorites to win a championship.

facts

if you gonna bail and say you want to be a contender

join the ***** *** warrios then

if you gonna be a pacer you might as well have stayed here b smh

He prolly wanted to play for a team not in full rebuild. Playoffs vs tankoffs :lol:

So get less minutes to play maybe 10 more games or play more minutes with your friends...I’m going with the latter tbh. I only say that bc if he’s still face timing Frank, dude misses being a Knick.

Pacers are good enough to be in the playoffs but not good enough for KOQ to be a bench warmer like he would on a true contender.

koq was trash kinda glad he was gone... not going to support players that dont want to be here

So get less minutes to play maybe 10 more games or play more minutes with your friends...I’m going with the latter tbh. I only say that bc if he’s still face timing Frank, dude misses being a Knick.
I see a lot of his minutes getting taken by the young guns here. Why not make a couple playoff checks it's not lot he's making a ton on his regular contract. In reality I have no idea why he left but I can respect his move. I liked KOQ while he was here

Last edited:
koq was trash kinda glad he was gone... not going to support players that dont want to be here

I wouldn’t say trash. His minutes were hella inconsistent. I’m just saying, if you’re still face timing your old team while you’re in uniform....

facts

if you gonna bail and say you want to be a contender

join the ***** *** warrios then

if you gonna be a pacer you might as well have stayed here b smh
He probably would be getting less minutes here anyway as the rookies get top priority.

brah you ain't seen the nets squad???

dudes look like random people grabbed off atlantic avenue
The nets team looks wild suspect. Dudes look like they swim in Lake Minnetonka. As much as I hate to say this but I think they’ll get more wins then us this season in the tank sweepstakes.

Fizdale gonna coach them boys up. Y'all gonna be mad when we get another pick in the 7-9 range :lol:

Back
Top Bottom