Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

the pelicans woulda been better with our young core instead of the lakers for AD... but glad we didnt trade the farm and kept them... this team needs some homegrown players for once instead of chasing superstars and missing out on free agency... the future looks promising... just need to get rid of frank somehow

I'm a be sick as **** if I gotta see Carmelo in a Nets uniform. Take your *** to LA and win a ring with one of those teams. Don't come to the bum *** Nets.

If all the “CENTERS” were let go and teams were to do a draft for them, where would Robinson be picked?

Off the top of my head, I would probably only draft Embiid and Jokic ahead of him. And POSSIBLY Gobert.

If all the “CENTERS” were let go and teams were to do a draft for them, where would Robinson be picked?

Off the top of my head, I would probably only draft Embiid and Jokic ahead of him. And POSSIBLY Gobert.
I’m def taking Mitch over Gobert, Gobert is sensitive, soft and French.

I'm a be sick as **** if I gotta see Carmelo in a Nets uniform. Take your *** to LA and win a ring with one of those teams. Don't come to the bum *** Nets.
He was 50/50 about going to the Nets in the first place, that’s why we traded our entire team for
him.

MSG Networks (@MSGNetworks) Tweeted:
.@23savage____ is all about some good old team bonding at Summer League for the @nyknicks

See what he had to say about his teammates new and old after last nights victory over the Lakers! https://t.co/3D36zIJfEA

Steve Popper (@StevePopper) Tweeted:
Leaving Las Vegas one last note - sounds like a few folks in and out of the knicks organization think that the Marcus Morris deal will happen.

DSJRs time playing with DJ will make it easy for DSJR and Mitch to gain chemistry.

I think Knicks management was a great fit for Mitch. I could’ve seen him on another team and end up as.

Attachments

• A20FC45C-1FF7-44E1-87FB-DC2981AB9A36.jpeg
    A20FC45C-1FF7-44E1-87FB-DC2981AB9A36.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom