Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Big Meech :nthat:

99C9B095-1791-4A50-BEDA-C3FF0D7CFD20.jpeg

Mudiay with some nice words for his former team

“This year wasn’t the year to judge him for his work, but he’s taken teams to the playoffs before,” he says of Fizdale. “So I think it’s only a matter of time. If they keep putting the right people around him, then he’ll flourish.”

Mudiay describes Fizdale as “steady” and a “great confidence guy.” He also believes second-year forward Kevin Knox will have a rookie-to-sophomore jump in production as well. After all, Knox averaged 13 points per game but shot just 37 percent from the field, and below 35 percent from three. Those numbers improved after March 15, but Mudiay, who has experienced the ups-and-downs firsthand, encouraged Knox throughout the season.

“Just kept telling him to stay confident, don’t get too low on yourself," Mudiay recalled. “With him, it’s been learning the speed of the game, but every rookie goes through it. Not only him but everyone goes through it in the NBA, whether you’re a 10-year vet or a rookie. You’re going to have your ups and downs, and you just have to stay steady.

"The man still averaged 13 points. He’s a natural scorer. I think this year he’ll take a little jump to get a little more comfortable.”

As for Mitchell Robinson, the Knicks apparent center of the future who checked out of Las Vegas with Summer League First Team honors?

“The sky’s the limit for that boy,” Mudiay laughed. “I see about two or three Defensive Player of the Year awards for him over the course of his career.”

Guess the roster is set

Payton/DSJr/Trier/Frank
Barrett/Ellington/Bullock/Dotson
Morris/Knox/Brazzzers
Randle/Portis
Robinson/Gibson

I think it’s gonna be

DSJR/Payton/Frank
RJ/Trier/Ellington/Bullock
Knox/Braz/Dot
Randle/Morris
Mitch/Portis/Taj

We might not have enough minutes

i could see taj, frank, bullock and ellington falling out the rotation and maybe dot or iggy... fitz usually runs with a 10 man roster pause

I think Morris gets the start over Knox too. There’s zero chance we start 4 young players imo.

I’d 100% start Dot though regardless of whose at point. You can stagger RJs minutes at almost any position

I think Morris gets the start over Knox too. There’s zero chance we start 4 young players imo.

I’d 100% start Dot though regardless of whose at point. You can stagger RJs minutes at almost any position

Yea i think it would make more sense to mix in 1-2 vets with 3-4 youngings on the floor for most of the lineups

Does anyone bet online? If so what’s the go to? Can’t bet on FanDuel or DraftKings due to me being in California.

They’re gearing up for a mid year trade. Also read Bullock might miss the first month of season due to plantar fasciitis.

That’s what I’m thinking. We have way too many role players, which is an improvement from having way too many GLeaguers last year lol

I used to do parlay bets with friends in college on soccer games on 5dimes.

$1 bet on a 20 game parlay would net you 100k easily. Obviously never won, but closest we came was around 17/20 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom