Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Damb for whatever reason nobody wants to pick up melo… kinda sad to be honest… my only assumption is hes washed and that could be reason team usa don’t pick him up… but the entire NBA to pass on him don’t make sense… heck even vince carter been playing in the league for 22 years and been washed for a decade but he still playing

Damb for whatever reason nobody wants to pick up melo… kinda sad to be honest… my only assumption is hes washed and that could be reason team usa don’t pick him up… but the entire NBA to pass on him don’t make sense… heck even vince carter been playing in the league for 22 years and been washed for a decade but he still playing
Lala had him blackballed for getting caught cheating on her too many times.

Stefan Bondy (@SBondyNYDN) Tweeted:
Mitchell Robinson’s sore knee is minor. He underwent MRI on Monday and it was clear, a source says. Team USA is holding him out of practice for precautionary reasons. You can see him tweak the knee at the 50-second mark of video from yesterday’s practice https://t.co/WduiLJngEO

“Nah, I wasn’t, I knew,” Bronson said about being, as Helwani put it, the KP bandwagon. “Just, you could tell with certain guys, just don’t have it in ‘em. He didn’t have New York in him, man. I knew somebody that sold this brother weed, and from what I heard, he didn’t have it in ‘em.”

He went onto say that he was able to tell he wasn’t cut out for New York based on things like Porzingis’ haircut and “the texture of the skin on his face.” As for the return that the Knicks got for Porzingis, one that was solid but not exactly overwhelming, Bronson was fine with it, because he is at the point where he’s looking forward to brighter days in Manhattan.

“I’ve learned to embrace … the Knicks will be bad,” Bronson said. “It’s unfortunate, but I’m waiting to just explode with joy. You can’t have pleasure without so much pain. And when they are finally amazing, and they’re good, oh man, will I feel so good, finally.”

i always loved mj but when he played the knicks of course i hated him... that doesnt mean im not going to wear jordans... he didnt prevent us from winning a ring... we had our chances when he retired but blame john starks for that and pat riley for not putting in hubert davis in game 7...

Back
Top Bottom