Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

So we not wearing these to the Garden? :nerd:

bdd.jpg

No bull sniff, I haven’t wore jordans for a long time and don’t own one pair.

I do have many pips in the cut. :nerd:

I was mad hyphed when we got melo too... then the Diddy song released and added more excitement to the debut game lol

anybody wanna explain why Khaled's 400 lb *** would need or even rock a pair of cleats ?

if there was anybody I'd like to watch drown ....

Uq2qca.gif

anybody wanna explain why Khaled's 400 lb *** would need or even rock a pair of cleats ?

if there was anybody I'd like to watch drown ....

Uq2qca.gif
I dont see how anyone can hate on DJ K. Dude is a great father, family man and seems to be a great human being. Dude is mad positive and is always trying to spread that around.

At least that's how I have seen him.

I dont see how anyone can hate on DJ K. Dude is a great father, family man and seems to be a great human being. Dude is mad positive and is always trying to spread that around.

At least that's how I have seen him.
Apparently you’ve been under a rock the past couple months

Dude was crying like a baby non stop and trying to trash Tyler over Igor beating his lame *** album

All that positivity stuff is just his brand, he ain’t really like that

He’s not an artist or producer, just a guy that knows everyone and is always bragging about what he has

Straight cornball

seen dude in a wife beater around where i work filming something for MTV, with a chain u could pull a small boat with, it was 4 degrees out ...

Straight cornball is the perfect way to put it ...

Dude was crying like a baby non stop and trying to trash Tyler over Igor beating his lame *** album

He’s not an artist or producer, just a guy that knows everyone and is always bragging about what he has

Straight cornball
None of that was publicly... that just happened to leak.

But to each their own. I can give two ****s.

Straight cornball
Straight forgot about that album sales thing, he sounded like a straight ***** and all that positivity **** went out the window with that ***** ****.

That album mess :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember someone saying they went to some autograph signing for khald and son was mad dry and that he even has a different voice when the camera not in front of him :lol:

why yall talking about khaled in here anyway lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom