Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

the only argument you can make with keeping fiz is having consistency with the head coaches.. we might be top 5 teams in the league with high turnover rate for head coaches SMH ... that doesn't still give fiz excuses for coaching badly... the lack of play calling is just terrible and shouldn't be tolerated

How many pelicans fans are there to have that many games televised and they aren’t even good.
Same many people Cavs had ... no one gave a **** about the Cavs but saw the games for LeFraud.

No one cares about the Pels but will watch for Zion.

We earned three games thoug .

Same many people Cavs had ... no one gave a **** about the Cavs but saw the games for LeFraud.

No one cares about the Pels but will watch for Zion.

We earned three games thoug .

Aside from having the most hyped prospect since LeBron, Pels team is going to be young and exciting so I don’t have a problem with them being showcased.

Aside from having the most hyped prospect since LeBron, Pels team is going to be young and exciting so I don’t have a problem with them being showcased.
So the Pels are going to be more “exciting” than us? They literally have one player than can be “exciting” in terms of entertainment.

our Collection of goons + our young guns = straight entertainment. Pels team = equals a lot of missed games due to injuries and Lonzo ball is hard to watch.

So the Pels are going to be more “exciting” than us? They literally have one player than can be “exciting” in terms of entertainment.
Ball x Ingram x Zion

I think ball will do well with new scenary... Ingram is over hyped to me but maybe he takes a step forward this year and Zion is box office .. what more do you want from a young team

Sat through team tank last year in hopes of watching Zion play here so dammit I'm watching him play somewhere :lol: I'm surprised that people are surprised that the league wants to showcase Zion :rofl:

Ball vs. Frank is actually a solid player comparison. Both can pass and defend. Both have terrible percentages across the board. One has great form and doesn’t shoot. One has terrible form and does shoot. One just has a little more confidence than the other. Ball the American version of Frank.

You want Frank to be comparable to Lonzo.

Right now, they're not.

Lonzo is literally better at everything, including defense.

How do I get rid of this ad?!​

E0A0F7D9-A679-407E-AD42-3B8DC0F87737.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom