Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I'm gonna focus my energy on the single thing that's happened that I wanted to happen :lol: the signing of Randle :rofl: no Zion and no Dlo but eff it. DJ stings a bit but only because of the positive impact on Mitch ill get over it tho :lol: only thing I really know about Portis is punching Mirotic in face. Taj got his Knicks bag :frown: I swear players look at this organization as a 401k "Hopefully I have a solid career and eventually get a max deal from the Knicks when I get ready to retire"

Love y'all but **** this team I'm absolutely done. I don't even think they are trying to be competitive next season

3 ****ing forwards?
Of course theyre not.

These guys in charge aint throwing max money unless it's a healthy superstar players. They a little shook and timid to be honest. Aint no reason to make waves though.

Last edited:
:wink:Eff Kev Beta always :lol: so glad people were wrong, Posting like legit sources and everything. I wonder what his new Twitter name will be. In 2 years a new batch of free agent kool aid will be mixed and we'll her about Alphabets best friend from Greece who got an assistant job with NYs g league team as a sign of where he's going.

:wink:Eff Kev Beta always :lol: so glad people were wrong, Posting like legit sources and everything. I wonder what his new Twitter name will be. In 2 years a new batch of free agent kool aid will be mixed and we'll her about Alphabets best friend from Greece who got an assistant job with NYs g league team as of where he's going.

To be fair, KD was gonna come. We just ain’t offer the max :lol:. That Achilles injury really did change everything and it shows

I’m really satisfied so far but please no 8th seed. We need to be bad again and get a top 5 pick. Play competitive ball but lose every game. We need as much young talent as possible.

I’m really satisfied so far but please no 8th seed. We need to be bad again and get a top 5 pick. Play competitive ball but lose every game. We need as much young talent as possible.

Cole Anthony
Anthony Edwards
James Wiseman
RJ Hampton

In that order for next year's draft.

To be fair, KD was gonna come. We just ain’t offer the max :lol:. That Achilles injury really did change everything and it shows
Him and Kyrie been linked all last season tho. Itz real sign of change tho that the FO wouldnt offer a max contract imo.

Him and Kyrie been linked all last season tho. Itz real sign of change tho that the FO wouldnt offer a max contract imo.

In my honest opinion, I believe Kyrie got nervous the minute KD got hurt ... that was really a game changer man. I can’t hate a FO that’s notorious for offering skeptical contracts doing the opposite for a change. But I also can’t hate the fans that are mad b/c I get it. But either way that Achilles injury made everything much tougher moving forward

I would agree with you, but we need to change the culture man. Let the Hornets and Mavs be bad. Let us compete. Change the culture. We have young guys, give them a taste of how winning is.

I'll take 8th seed. It will only promote talented individuals to come.

@krazy88s congrats on Kyrie and KD.
giphy.gif

8th seed with this roster will never lead to a championship. You have one potential superstar on it. Knox hasn’t shown anything special yet. Mitch is very good but big men don’t win rings anymore. We need to add at least one more great young talent. After we do that next year then we can start chasing the playoffs. We’ve been bad for 20 years, why accept 8th seed mediocrity for another 10.

We don’t have a remote chance at the 8th seed. Are you crazy?

We are probably the a bottom 3 roster in the NBA, which is good because we need another high pick.

Not to mention, for once the FO made rational decisions instead of handing max deals. They kept all our youngins and somehow a lot of people are bashing them?

I love KD and I think he will come back to be a solid player. All year I have said I dont like KI but I would take him as a package deal. This package deal is not until 2 years from now. Having him and his negative attitude rub off on our guys. **** it two tears in the bucket.

Develop DSJ, Frank, Knox, Trier, Mitch, Dot , RJ and Michigan dude. Frank should be getting heavy minutes, let him be the dude that runs the offense and shoot the 3 at will.

Theres absolutely no reason to play someone like Mudiay all those minutes if we actually kept Frank. Make this his year, give him a legit chance and if he fails, **** it!! we tried.

I have high Hope's.. he doesn't need to score he needs to knock down then left open or make the read for the pass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom