Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

You heard about the Cambria Hotel? Was thinking about staying there but wanted to know what’s good with it first.

Never heard of any reviews but its in the same area where you can do most of your shopping/eating

My sis works for Marriot so the chances of me knowing anything about any hotel chains are very slim

KP and Luka aint making any noise in the Western Conference - LAL, LAC, Utah/Blazers, Houston would be the top 4 teams in the West who can win 55W each at the least; Mavs gonna be first round knockouts in all KP years in DAL
dont forget the spurs who always sneak their way in at a decent seed, then the nuggets and the warriors (who can still make the playoffs without klay)

KP was beat from the jump in either conference. When Davis was on the Pels he had a better shot because the Pelicans weren’t doing nothing. But now Davis is on a top seeded team (most likely) that he can’t avoid in the playoffs. And if he was still on a team in the East he’d have Giannis eventually covering him in the playoffs

I love how everyone in Knicks nation wants to pretend like KP is washed all of a sudden. KP was a guy that could get you 30 points and 15 rebounds on a night to night basis towards the end of his actual run on the court. The guy basically turned the corner into superstar status prior to the ACL tear, doing this basically with one of the worst teams in the NBA. Now KP is going to be running with a generational talent beside him along with one of the best run organizations in the league. Lets not be delusional... those picks is going to be washed. Knicks could have handled that entire situation totally different and netted way more, but thats another story. Lets not pretend like KP Is/Wasnt an absolute stud on the court.

Last edited:
As for the current Knicks team, the team is going to go as far as the coach goes. This team has a group of players that have the opportunity to be tough, unselfish, discipled and very skilled in all facets of the game from every position. The question for me is how is the coach going to make these guys actually play as a team? Does every single guy 1-12 understand and embrace the fact that RJ Barrett is the Franchise? Is he the franchise? Are they going to willingly feed RJ? DSJ hasn't shown anyone that he is a team player as of yet. Does Randle step in the door thinking that he is the franchise? Are we ever going to see Iggy on the floor? Everything for me seems just so unorganized for me at the moment. The focus seems to be always fixated on what the Knicks past moves were (Striking out on Free Agents) or are we in/out for Russ or whatever magical star the organazation/media wants to infer that they are landing, but what about today? What is the Plan? What do they plan this look like on October 28th 2019?

I love how everyone in Knicks nation wants to pretend like KP is washed all of a sudden. KP was a guy that could get you 30 points and 15 rebounds on a night to night basis towards the end of his actual run on the court. The guy basically turned the corner into superstar status prior to the ACL tear, doing this basically with one of the worst teams in the NBA. Now KP is going to be running with a generational talent beside him along with one of the best run organizations in the league. Lets not be delusional... those picks is going to be washed. Knicks could have handled that entire situation totally different and netted way more, but thats another story. Lets not pretend like KP Is/Wasnt an absolute stud on the court.

As for the current Knicks team, the team is going to go as far as the coach goes. This team has a group of players that have the opportunity to be tough, unselfish, discipled and very skilled in all facets of the game from every position. The question for me is how is the coach going to make these guys actually play as a team? Does every single guy 1-12 understand and embrace the fact that RJ Barrett is the Franchise? Is he the franchise? Are they going to willingly feed RJ? DSJ hasn't shown anyone that he is a team player as of yet. Does Randle step in the door thinking that he is the franchise? Are we ever going to see Iggy on the floor? Everything for me seems just so unorganized for me at the moment. The focus seems to be always fixated on what the Knicks past moves were (Striking out on Free Agents) or are we in/out for Russ or whatever magical star the organazation/media wants to infer that they are landing, but what about today? What is the Plan? What do they plan this look like on October 28th 2019?
Two long posts back to back? Anybody got the cliffs?

I never said KP was washed lol. I just said the idea that he was an unstoppable 7 foot wing player is false because in the East playoffs he’d have to go against guys like Embiid or Giannis who could give him tons of issues on defense and offense. And in the West he has Davis who can easily do the same. It’s not like when Shaq was an unstoppable force because nobody at center during that time was as strong or athletic

Just looked, KP only had 5 double digit rebound games his last season and the MOST he had was 12. And his last 17 games played he was definitely starting to slow down, look at his game logs.

:rofl:

I just looked too, lmao

KP career high is 15 rebounds and he only did it 2 times in his WHOLE career. Neither WITH 30 points.

ZERO games with 15 rebounds last year.

Dude NEVER even had a 30/15 game in his CAREER.

:rofl:

BFA48C70-C5A0-4376-A6AF-16A1977732B3.jpeg

Guise....I think we're going to make the playoffs :nerd:
I hope & i can see it. As fans we are tired of the losing so just imagine the effect is has on the players + young guys. People just think our guys gonna wake up one day and figure out how to win. Some playoff experience is definitely needed. **** tanking again

Back
Top Bottom