Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Apparently you’ve been under a rock the past couple months

Dude was crying like a baby non stop and trying to trash Tyler over Igor beating his lame *** album

All that positivity stuff is just his brand, he ain’t really like that

He’s not an artist or producer, just a guy that knows everyone and is always bragging about what he has

Straight cornball
Yeah the positivity is phony. Should have known from his hot ones episode.

Apparently you’ve been under a rock the past couple months

Dude was crying like a baby non stop and trying to trash Tyler over Igor beating his lame *** album

All that positivity stuff is just his brand, he ain’t really like that

He’s not an artist or producer, just a guy that knows everyone and is always bragging about what he has

Straight cornball

Igor was fire btw :lol:

NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) Tweeted:
In partnership with @squarespace and @NYCParks, we put the finishing touches on St. Nicholas Park in Harlem. Shout out to Squarespace user @LauRARbee with the design https://t.co/GuX7ERNvus

Imma put on my flame suit...

But why couldn't they have partnered with a minority from the community???

In Harlem out of all places man ....

What are you confused about?
I used to wear them
And now I don’t
I wear other shoes
Not confused just curious as to how you wore Jordans the whole time up until a few years ago .. it was never really about Jordan himself cause if that was the case you would've never wore them in the first place .. probably more due to the quality of the product. ..

I ain't tryna see the Knicks colors all over courts in NYC. They got enough money coming in without actually taking over the city basketball courts.

EBx4xqrXoAEWaaz

EBx4xp1WkAACWHs

EBx4xcwX4AENFid
EBtJC9WUIAIARaS

To have OKC, Portland and Boston playing on MLK day, and not us is kind of insulting to me. But that’s just me. Maybe I’m looking to much into it.

Back
Top Bottom