Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Besides us being horrible last season, we didn't find anything to build on.

We don't know if Fizdale is good. We didn't create an identity. We didn't find any young players that are definitely part of our future.

Rewatching Barrett's summer league highlights & with the team as it is now, I think he'll be sharing PG duties with DSJ. Could be a lethal backcourt if both develop their jumpers.

My starting lineup would be DSJ/RJ/Knox/Morris/Mitch.

My biggest concern is the PT of all the dudes on 1 year deals vs the guys we actually wanna develop

I’d imagine all the 1 year dudes wanna show out and get their points so they can get paid next summer and that’s horrendous for the youth and especially RJ

last thing we need is for him to pickup bad habits from dudes tryna get paid

I’ll know exactly how the season is gonna go after the first 10 games

if we start seeing some funky *** lineups from Fiz early on like last year then it’s all ****ed

that logic doesn't really apply bc they have team options, so even if they ball out they're going to stay. that's what makes our FO so different this time around. if they had just 1 year deals or player options, then i'd agree with you.

i think we'll win at least 30 games.

i also hate this new NT on mobile. its so sloooooow.

EF-5LDeXUAActEP

mad funny how they looking in opposite directions ?

I very much dislike Kenny Smith sitting with management

Even if it means nothing
And I’m praying it doesn’t

Am I the only one who doesn’t get impressed by cats dunking in meaningless games with no real defenders around? Who gives a ****!

I feel like Knox will surprise a lot of people this year. It's good to see both him and Mitch trending in the right direction. By year 3 I want Mitch to have an AD, KP type body because right now the main things holding him back from anchoring a top defense are strength and foul trouble.

I'm super low on RJ his rookie year too. He's got the mindset to get better every year though, but get ready to see some atrocious shooting numbers.

Back
Top Bottom