Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Well it depends on what his scenario is. I don’t think he means for Tanaka, Paxton or Sevy.

But for CC or Happ. I wouldn’t be opposed, depending on how he explains it will be managed

I'd much rather an opener than throw German or Loaisiga out there for five innings.

Just arrived today, ready for baseball yo

I need a Didi and Stanton before Nike takes over

5D97C9A5-B3C8-43CD-B27D-C4370A39C090.jpeg

not sure if anyone else is paying attention like that but these guys are smacking the ever loving sh#t outta the ball these last couple games :nthat:

as i write that Clint Frazier , Toma ! , triple to left :nthat::nthat::nthat:

not sure if anyone else is paying attention like that but these guys are smacking the ever loving sh#t outta the ball these last couple games :nthat:

as i write that Clint Frazier , Toma ! , triple to left :nthat::nthat::nthat:

I've had the game on today. We are crushing :pimp: . Blue Jays deployed 4 OF for Judge AB earlier and he proceeded to hit the ball out of the stadium :lol: .

I prefer Dallas but it's cool, we got the money to spend. Can't have too many starters. He can battle it out with someone else for a starter spot. I'm just happy we trying to sign someone, we need the arm.

Judge is 1st year arbitration in 2020. Would also be in arbitration in 2021 & 2022

I would say something similar to Nolan Arenado’s deal Average Annual value which is $32.5mil at its height.

So year 1 - arbitration ($15 or so mil perhaps)
Then year 2-3 at like $22-23mil
Year 4-8 at $32.5mil a year

It’d probably be about 8 year $220-225mil

That would cover age 28-35

I think Judge is getting a huge payday.

400 plus and it’ll be 12-13 years.

I don’t think they want to risk losing him or waiting and being forced to pay him 500 in a couple years.

He’s a top 5 player in baseball and a cheat code. Plus he’s probably the biggest name in baseball right now

Back
Top Bottom