Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Word is Betances is next for an extension. I expect around 4 years $50mil if they get it done.

Arenado extending with the Rockies, 8 years $255M. There goes that fantasy :lol: .

One of the ideas was they were passing on Manny because Nolan was going to hit Free Agency.

Good work Hal.

When 2021 rolls around and we’re not offering Trout $400million because we have Hicks, Stanton, Florial, Judge. I’ll officially lose it.

I'm reading Gio Gonzalez may be an option :smh: .

I saw that, I’d rather have Keuchel

Sevi is done, just got a shot in his cuff due to inflammation. Gonna be shut down for a few weeks and probably won’t pitch until May.

Last edited:
I saw that, I’d rather have Keuchel

Sevi is done, just got a shot in his cuff due to inflammation. Gonna be shut down for a few weeks and probably won’t pitch until May.

Yeah, my guess is he misses 3-5 starts. Sucks.

I’d heavily puruse Keuchel. 2 years and heavily weigh the first. Give him an option on year 2.

An injury before the season to Sevy is a bad omen. Even though they’re saying it’s not serious right now. It makes the whole season weary for me.

If it was an injury to Happ or CC then whatever, I wouldn’t be worried about it. But Sevy before the season starts is bad mojo

Last edited:
I’d heavily puruse Keuchel. 2 years and heavily weigh the first. Give him an option on year 2.

An injury before the season to Sevy is a bad omen. Even though they’re saying it’s not serious right now. It makes the whole season weary for me.

If it was an injury to Happ or CC then whatever, I wouldn’t be worried about it. But Sevy before the season starts is bad mojo
No bad mojo, knock on wood. We're winning the World Series. I feel it in my bones like I did 2009 where I have witnesses attest to me prediction that before the season started, and even game by game play of the actual World Series down to the innings. It is written. In God's name. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom