Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

HEY LUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE , THAT THING ON YOUR SHOULDER YOU SWING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smh:

When Green was pitching to him, I'm thinking why not just ****in beam this guy. I would have hit him.

Chapman ****ed that one up, up 1-2 and you can't get this pile of **** out. What the ****.

My whole ****in day is ruined. I ****in hate this Rays team so ****in much. This kid Darnaud is ****in garbage and we're letting him do this to us. **** ****in infuriates me. Someone better throw right at his ****in head tomorrow.

AAAABdZ2iLDXXcroMjcUyWJzk6Wm052S4ZIIjNw0B3iqc3Rx6Vou1tT-9YSdltKLzwKYypDoa2-0YAYt-xKuiX32XTOqGdSMYymlNGTzCLT6peRW6zwBkzMTGhyPzzzR-_xhmCkdWcdAph3Od03cG6xKYXHD9gE_NPOBO7I.png

owwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!

It’s funny, yesterday when EE hit that HR that just went foul, I’m thinking you never see a player hit a HR right after that. EE did that last night and then Judge did it tonight.

Offense looked shaky most of the game. Gary, Luke and Didi all had good hits towards the end of the game so hopefully they get going.

EE looks locked in.

I loved Didi’s little flip and walk after he made contact.

i could see chap reup with the yankees on a bigger contract... probably same years but more money just to be highest paid closer in the game

Back
Top Bottom