Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

DJ first pitch strokin :smokin

yo the Yanks spanish dudes are jungle deep, real deal ride a horse to work spanish guys :nthat:

I was dying when Gardner got tossed, **** was great. Maybin was the one that said it.

DJ man, that hurt but I’m tired of Happ.

Offense didn’t really show up either.

I like Ruocco better than Kay.

I hate both, love Pauly

993ac990-bb08-11e9-bf7e-dfed99f85940.jpeg

Haap only played for his contract smfh; after Boston crapped on him last year kinda knew he won’t return to close what he did last year

I honestly see a path to re-signing Didi, Romine, Dellin, Aroldis if he opts out without adding any salary from this year.

Eat half of Happ’s deal and trade him. CC, Gardner off the books.

The only place we’d add salary would be whoever we trade for as SP2. And in all honesty if we made Andujar, Florial, Schmidt and some minor pieces like say Holder or Cessa as the package. We may be able to find a team controlled younger starter.

We might be better without Gary. Romine calls a better game and his batting average is way better.

Yeah he definitely has more power and a stronger arm but Romine is better defensively and gets on base more.

I think Romaine, like Tauchman, sorry, is just running on adrenaline. I think long run we dont win with these guys coming back to earth.

I think Romaine, like Tauchman, sorry, is just running on adrenaline. I think long run we dont win with these guys coming back to earth.

Nah Romine has always been solid though. Every time he fills in, he’s solid.

This guy Gio, what the ****. He’s a beast.

Tauchman is actually a good baseball player.

In 2017 AAA
.331/.386/.555 16HR 80RBI
In 2018 AAA
.323/.408/.571 20HR 81RBI

We might be better without Gary. Romine calls a better game and his batting average is way better.

I disagree.

Also Gary gets on base at a better clip

Romine had a great 9 games. And when Gary is out he does a good job. But he’s in no way anywhere close to the player Gary is, really anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom