Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

They said Stanton could DH, he can’t move around well enough to play OF. Plus EE at DH so they don’t want to give up on him.

Cashman said if Stanton can’t go, sounds like Tauchman comes back.

Stanton asked to play. Boone said no. Boone also said he’d be on the IL if this was the regular season.

but if he’s removed from ALCS roster, Stanton cannot be on World Series roster.

This team needs to forget the "hero ball" and get back to working these pitchers. Have them worn out after 3 innings. Yanks need to buzz either of their top 3 also, let em know the deal. Just for stealing signs :rofl::smokin

I want this one ...

The players were also displeased with the showing from Yankees fans.
"It's frustrating to see that as a player in the outfield," Josh Reddick said after Game 3, per Nightengale. "We're usually the ones throwing stuff at you. It's definitely disrespectful, and at the same time, very unsafe."
Reddick also noted before Game 3 that he often faces a rain of insults from the right-field stands at Yankees games, noting that they often use his mother's name, his wife's name and "Some other expletives that I won't repeat," per Justin Atkins of the Houston Chronicle.
Heckling from the stands may be a time-honored tradition in sports, but it can certainly go too far.
"The most frustrating part is there's no action taken," Reddick said. "You look at the security guards—they're just watching, not saying a thing to anybody. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones helping to say that. It's just a matter of circumstance to where they just let it ride."
But throwing objects onto the field is never acceptable, and it sounds as though the Astros won't tolerate any objects being hurled at them going forward. If it happens in Game 4, Major League Baseball will likely get involved as well, creating a storyline the league certainly doesn't want to distract from what has been an epic series between two titans of the American League.

Hicks at 3 is nuts, GT should be 3

And **** Hinch, that would count as a forfeit so I’m with it

I still play Gary. He can hit .010, I am still playing Gary. It takes one at-bat. And that at-bat May never come as well, that’s certainly possible. Hit him 9th then.

But even then, he’s been great behind the plate. Through 57 innings, 15 runs.

Back
Top Bottom