Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Even in his declining health he still made it out to the ballpark all the time. He sat next to press box and always stayed for all 9 innings. :frown:

rip greenwald and mccovey

remember as a kid moving to northern cali and listening to hank call games. easily my favorite giants play by play guy

cut.jpg

RIP

Pac-Bell and ATT Park will be the names I'll continue to use when mentioning the Giants stadium lol

Bochy announcing his retirement at season's end. Kind of surprised he stuck around the last couple years.

Am I really going to have to put energy in getting excited for Cameron Maybin?

I'm happy for Bruce Bochy and everything he has done with his tenure with the Giants. The man pulled the right strings at the right times in each of the championship years. He's gotten a lot out of his players and really has become a stable face in the organization when the rest of the division had revolving doors, regarding managers.

My favorite Bochy moment was in 2010, when he caught Mattingly with his two-step mound visit.

Get Bryce in SF please.

Bochy was playing mind games with Mattingly lol

Just his rotation plan and bullpen use during their championship runs were amazing. Used the pitchers so well.

Not excited for this season, IMO. That outfield is trash and Williamson was cut? Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom