Official 2019 San Francisco Giants Season Thread - Bochy will Retire at End of Season

Joined Aug 14, 2017
Grand Slam by Pillar and they go up 5-0 and blow it. I’m over this. It’s time to flip everybody I don’t care what they get in return. It’s needed.

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
Pathetic game. Pathetic showing by our fans. Sad sad sad.

This was taken during the 2nd batter of the game:

Disgusting.

Joined Aug 14, 2017
Pathetic game. Pathetic showing by our fans. Sad sad sad.

This was taken during the 2nd batter of the game:

Disgusting.
Didn’t it rain? This team is so unwatchable I don’t blame the fans for not showing up. We’ve have the worst record in baseball since All Star Break 2016.

Joined Jan 17, 2009
Didn’t it rain? This team is so unwatchable I don’t blame the fans for not showing up. We’ve have the worst record in baseball since All Star Break 2016.
It drizzled a little around 5-6 but it should have been dry by the time the game started.

But yeah this is what it’ll look like if the tech bros aren’t showing up after work.

Joined Oct 4, 2011
In Vegas rn, thought I was trippin when they still had the game on while waiting to get into Omnia.

Joined Dec 11, 2006
Farhan is in a tough position now I think. This recent hot streak has brought them back into the discussion for a WC spot, but if he decides to sell this deadline, then I think he'll get some backlash from a portion of the fan base.

Honestly, my stance hasn't changed since the beginning, and he's got to be a seller no matter how well this team is playing right now.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now