Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Grand Slam by Pillar and they go up 5-0 and blow it. I’m over this. It’s time to flip everybody I don’t care what they get in return. It’s needed.

Pathetic game. Pathetic showing by our fans. Sad sad sad.

This was taken during the 2nd batter of the game:

r1artf.jpg

28k6iy9.jpg

axd9ad.jpg

Disgusting.

Pathetic game. Pathetic showing by our fans. Sad sad sad.

This was taken during the 2nd batter of the game:

r1artf.jpg

28k6iy9.jpg

axd9ad.jpg

Disgusting.

Didn’t it rain? This team is so unwatchable I don’t blame the fans for not showing up. We’ve have the worst record in baseball since All Star Break 2016.

Didn’t it rain? This team is so unwatchable I don’t blame the fans for not showing up. We’ve have the worst record in baseball since All Star Break 2016.

It drizzled a little around 5-6 but it should have been dry by the time the game started.

But yeah this is what it’ll look like if the tech bros aren’t showing up after work.

In Vegas rn, thought I was trippin when they still had the game on while waiting to get into Omnia.

Farhan is in a tough position now I think. This recent hot streak has brought them back into the discussion for a WC spot, but if he decides to sell this deadline, then I think he'll get some backlash from a portion of the fan base.

Honestly, my stance hasn't changed since the beginning, and he's got to be a seller no matter how well this team is playing right now.

Back
Top Bottom