OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Had a lil neon accent series going before the options switched. Im goin in if we ever get 98 IDs.

id_95_1.jpg
id_95_2.jpg
id_95_3.jpg
id_95_4.jpg
id_95_5.jpg
id_95_6.jpg

They aren't limited. Just too many people interested in them across the world.

Resell price will come near retail on StockX once people get them all in hand and it will keep low for many months. You'll see. Only after months will they creep up.
What happend to this theory?

Stock was lower than you’d expect. I haven’t seen any of those Twitter sites post any restocks.. I seen restocks on Jordan’s and the air max 1 infrareds all the time but not these

on another note, resell is basically retail + tax + about a $20 profit for the reseller (judging off my size).It was worse on release so it’s definitely an upgrade... it’s the extra stockx fees on top of that that are the problem now if you’re going through them

and this means what exactly?

I know the reasoning. Still corny to go to a store ask for your size and if its not available you just grab any size so you can save on your pair if you find it?

Now a dude in your area walks in for his size which turns out to be the size thats not yours but you bought it. He has to go the resell route.

unfortunately we are at an irreversible point imo with the sneaker culture.

But stop being proud of getting multiple pairs of sneakers on a release date to resell.

Or hell, you dont even gotta stop being proud, just stop looking for admiration and clout in these forums. Bunch of guys in different threads striking out on their holy grails cause someone like you wants to save 30 bucks on their personal pair.

Get a job with a sneaker store. Get an employee discount. Kick rocks.
What size are you?

Are these dropping stateside? These are fire 🔥
Dunno about stateside but they dropped here in oz, nice materials. But this dodgy heel cut is getting out of hand. Right shoes wack on the stock photo on ndc while the left shoes almost ok. Not good, and these are ‘premiums’.
51736A24-2E34-4701-AAA6-8289AACFCA75.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom