OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Wearing these beauties today 🔥
92278DAF-B5D8-45DA-B25A-D03263436FB8.jpeg

I remember grabbing these under retail sprayed them down with water proof/stain replant before going to a BBQ. There happen to be a court there and I just wanted to shoot around nothing crazy. I should’ve knew better, these kids was league bound let them tell it. Long story short the corner of my midsole tore/cracked and left some of the bubble exposed. I think it was due to the spray. I called Nike they said could ship them back and get a gift card but I wanted me shoes.
10yrs later still one of my favorite AM95s. They don’t make them the same anymore. 😢

Freezin and rainy today
54915A47-9BB7-4190-9DE3-1725DFFF041E.jpeg

I remember grabbing these under retail sprayed them down with water proof/stain replant before going to a BBQ. There happen to be a court there and I just wanted to shoot around nothing crazy. I should’ve knew better, these kids was league bound let them tell it. Long story short the corner of my midsole tore/cracked and left some of the bubble exposed. I think it was due to the spray. I called Nike they said could ship them back and get a gift card but I wanted me shoes.
10yrs later still one of my favorite AM95s. They don’t make them the same anymore. 😢

so who won the game?

I went down .5 in sizing for 95s before. Sadly it didn’t work out but best of luck worst case scenario you just return.

You were right the half size down would have been a no go. Good looking out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom