OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Only a couple stores got these in around my area and both got 12 pairs.

Got to local HoH around 9:30 this morning; first person there for these.  They had all the neons sitting behind the counter - wasn't even one full size run.  Grabbed the only sz9 they had.  Employee must've taken the only 8.5 they got because there weren't any 8.5s.

All in all, very happy with this release.  og box was a really nice touch.

Picked up a pair in store at Champs. Tried on my normal Nike retro running size 10 and a 10.5. The toe box on these is pretty narrow and pointy. Length wise, I'd say they're TTS. I almost bought the 10.5 but ended up buying the size 10. I have narrow feet. If you have have normal or wide feet, I'd recommend going up a half size.

Quality on these is pretty good. They're actually comfortable. The last few retros have had a hard high arch, but these don't seem to. Like others have said, the box is a great touch and makes me feel a little better about the price hike on these.

Last edited:
was about to hit up my local spot to pick these up when i realized i could just grab em online. i got an 8 in my orange pair in 08 so i'm going for an 8 again, hopefully they're about the same. since that time, i've started going in between 7.5 to 8 whereas before it was all 8's. more athletic shoes (hyperrevs, adidas crazyquick 2, beater jordan bball shoes)i go for 7.5 for a snug fit so hopefully these are ok.

foot locker, champs, finish line still got a lot of sizes left. btw, if you have a Chase cc, check their online shopping portal for 5 points/dollar at finish line.

Just copped on fnl but pretty sure I'll get cancelled. Looks like it's in store or bust for me

got my size 12 easy, thank goodness people in san antonio only buy retro jordans. now the question is do i pay 280 for the greedy today or hope to get lucky in a month 

Just scooped these from hoh, had a legit bday coupon from april which said expired but it still worked. 145 out the door for these

went this morning was surprised they were sold out of my size at HOH and got a pair at champs.  champs had about seven pairs left behind the register. 

i bought em a half size up like i do with any 95 and they fit perfect.  some people were comfortable with TTS so im glad i tried em on in the store instead of wondering. 

swooped them up this morning in San Jose. only one footlocker got them and they only had 1 of each size.

i'm gonna go ahead and hit up my local spot for these since i just called and they have my size. my closest mall didn't have them so i'll have to hit the next closest one and only their foot locker had my size, champs sizes were all too big.

after hearing some of the replies about finish line canceling orders and some quick google searches, i don't wanna get my order canceled. especially since you could head to checkout with 25 pairs of any size, that worries me.

Hate the fact i wont be able to get these :smh: but the slates and grapes for sure. Might stroll to champs and hoh at Oakwood today n new orleans to see if they still sitting. Most ppl down here are Jordan obsessed and other bb shoes

Back
Top Bottom