OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Only thing I don't like is them moving the line from the M to the I on the tongue patch but it's not really an issue.

This was my one beef, I mean idk when that got changed but it makes the concept of the R merging with the M look stupid to me. This isn't the first pair like that though but it's dumb & a clear oversight since it's incorrect on the box too smh

So how do you guys wear these? Do you tie them or leave them untied? I wish they had an eyelet at the top to put them through otherwise the laces come out of the top loop while walking.

Last edited:
So how do you guys wear these? Do you tie them or leave them untied? I wish they had an eyelet at the top to put them through otherwise the laces come out of the top loop while walking.

20 years is never too late for major design changes! Call up Sergio Lozano and maybe he'll listen!

Or find some solar red on ebay.

Emeralds drop aug 6 in australia.

These emeralds?? :pimp: man I hope so

Last edited:
I tie them loosely. There is still enough give where I can slip my feet in with minimal effort and without having to retie them each time. 

1 of 3 delivered.

let me know if anyone wants specific shots, lots of the pics I saw of these didn't show PSI details on both, but glad to know they are!

am i the only one who'd cop the neons over the "what thes" 10 times out of 10?
it's bizarre to me that "what thes" as a nick went so viral, I think sneakerboy coined it and every blog ran?

I really think my impression of the shoe changed in person, the details all seem very considered. 

Has the men's grapes dropped yet? I'm getting confused lol. The women's has a lighter upper which I don't like

GREEDY, the right shoe looks better than the left one,  imo.  

I just received the OG neon,  fits TTS and I am pretty happy with them.    first pair of 95s...ever 

Wore my 2012 Neons for the first time today and realized they are a tad smaller than I remembered. I also bought the 2015s in the same size. Awesome.

Just ordered a 12.5 and a 13 to see which is better. Size 12 definitely isn't TTS for me.

Back
Top Bottom