OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

W on Hanon

Attachments

• 20201217_152244.jpg
    20201217_152244.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 38
This **** is ridiculous. Endless Ls. I'm getting too old for this. **** Nike for making it this difficult. What happened to Nike wanting to sell more directly? I haven't been able to buy anything remotely desirable from them directly since I don't know when. I don't even remember. And it's damn near impossible to buy from any of these apps/sites.

Got 2 Paypal notifications of orders submitted to FNL but nothing directly from FNL. Probably gonna hold that $340 hostage and then cancel.

Is fnl all but sold out? I keep getting to final checkout then shoe not available anymore. But when I refresh I see only size 9 sold out.

This is was what was happening to me. Was able to click submit order but got an error message. Did it twice. But then I got 2 confirm emails from Paypal. Nothing from FNL. Weird.

yeah finishline wouldn't let me log in. Said there were failed log ins...
wouldn’t let me log in either... had to type all my info manually then I got the “bad request” page then I got blocked

went on JD, carted and as soon as I went to filling out my info the message that my ip was blockedby FNL popped up smh

some BS. L's everywhere. I want to say I can't believe it but resellers have made everything so hard to get. SMH.

Hoping I can hit on some random restocks.

Got a charge through PayPal for finish line. Do they send confirmation email right away OR??
I received a “order received” e-Mail from them 8 minutes after I checked out but that e-mail still says to wait for confirmation and shipping confirmation so we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom