OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Got lucky with one pair!

4C5E010E-F535-4B1A-A269-4AD4F5009B8A.png

I find it funny as hell...Right now looking at my size on StockX, if I were to sell a pair, I’d be making $21 😂...

That in no way makes it worth while for me, unless I’m sitting on a couple dozen pairs...Even then if you factor in the back door price, or bot price or whatever, does it balance out? I mean honestly...By the time I pick up a pair or two, throw some gas in the car, and get a bite to eat I’m already spending a chunk of that profit I’d get from selling...Only real winner is StockX / GOAT...

Somebody tell these kids not every shoe is a Travis Scott collab...

I surprisingly won the raffle at my local Champs. Went in to pick them up. Asked the girl if I could try them on first. (I’m never sure whether I need a 10 or 10.5 in max running shoes anymore, especially 95’s) At first she said yes, but then when she brought them out, she said she had to ask her manager first. Comes back and says no because they supposedly can’t sell them after they’re tried on. Keep in mind she and I have already handled one of the shoes that she pulled out of the box. So then I notice the left shoe has a large scrape plus glue running along half the outer side of one of the suede panels. It was pretty bad but something I would have been ok with if the shoe fit comfortably. I pointed this out and they still said no. I just laughed and said that I’d pass then. Not willing to take a chance on the size 10 if it doesn’t fit and then I wouldn’t even be able to sell them. SGFU

Nike made A TON of those. The problem is that people forgot how popular those Air Maxes are.

I am from Europe and those are absolute grails. Everyone wants them. Air Maxes in Europe have been bigger than Jordans for ever since very recently. Still, the amount of sneakerheads who see the AM95 in this NEON CW as a grail is overwelming. I believe that those are also very popular in Japan.

In the EU market This pair is absolute. More than the Infrareds 90s and more popular than the AMX1 Red or Blue. Regarding Europe, this specific AMX has even more popularity than the Silver Bullets, OG CWs AMX pluses or the AMX Big Window in the Persian Violet CW.

Why do this matter for US heads? Well, it does very much because everyone wants to make a quick 12$ after fees on StockX.

People must understand that there are thousands and thousands of kids just flipping shoes for the fun of it. Making lunch money is good enough. It's an hobby and a subject of conversation for them.

I can understand going after the Vapor Waffles. That resell is considerable immediately. But kids buying massively produced popular shoes to make miserable profit after fees is ridiculous and the entire "game" is turning into a circus show that will eventually kill it's very own appeal.

Still, some sites in Europe have a few sizes left sitting. I hope resellers are forced to keep those for 16 months until they are able to make their money back. The only real winner in this pathetic state of things is the shipping industries and middle men companies that are making millions out of fees.

Sadly, i see no escape for this. Brands will never make continuous productions of their most coveted sneakers. This would only destroy their appeal and they would be left with absolutely no power over the consumer.
Definitely consign I was living in Germany from 2014-2017 and seen the sneaker scene out there very HEAVY on running shoes (probably cuz all the walking you do out there IMO).... converted the hell outta me...all i had was running shoes.... while i was out there. ha ha....jordans back then was EASY to get and sat at some places...but runners...sold out...**** was wild...but i ****ed wit it

I’m not surprised of the sell out. 2010 pair resell skyrocketed. 2015 resell price skyrocketed. 2018 resell price skyrocketed. These will do the same. I don’t think prices will go down much if any at all. Resell will continue to rise.

I believe this drop to be much larger than 2010 and 2015.

I can only hope people get stuck with those and ultimately are left with no other option to sell for retail or wait for a few years risking a new release.

I wouldn't pay resell for those. Sells on stockX as of now are just barely making retail after fees in most sizes. When people will get their hands on them prices will drop. I am sure anyone missing on those will be able to get them for near retail from stockx with the extra price being mostly fees.

Only real resellers able to keep pairs on ice for years will make real profit. Kids and the average 10$ bottom feeder will either end up wearing them or selling them for no real profit.

Meanwhile, they piss everyone off.

Nike should add at least a dozen of pairs to their CONSTANTLY AVAILABLE LIST. Just like AF1s uptowns. Those Neons, Amx1 red and blue, Silverbullets, Plus OG, 90 infrared and even, Jordan 1s bred, royal and shadow.

There are so many hyped releases and colabs that Nike really doesn't need to turn those classics into cash cows. This only piss off customers.

Definitely consign I was living in Germany from 2014-2017 and seen the sneaker scene out there very HEAVY on running shoes (probably cuz all the walking you do out there IMO).... converted the hell outta me...all i had was running shoes.... while i was out there. ha ha....jordans back then was EASY to get and sat at some places...but runners...sold out...**** was wild...but i ****ed wit it

Thats's because despite Jordan being a known sports figure here, he never became a CULTURAL one until streetware hype hit a decade ago.

In fact, in terms of BB shoes, i remember Barckleys selling A LOT MORE because... they had air bubbles all around.

AMX and Air tech was what revolutionize the game in EUROPE. Classic CW thus became grails of entire generations.

Thats's because despite Jordan being a known sports figure here, he never became a CULTURAL one until streetware hype hit a decade ago.

In fact, in terms of BB shoes, i remember Barckleys selling A LOT MORE because... they had air bubbles all around.

AMX and Air tech was what revolutionize the game in EUROPE. Classic CW thus became grails of entire generations.
i wouldn't say Jordan wasnt a cultural icon ..he been that...but since he went away from the actually playing the game it did die down a bit...IMO...but streetwear has brought MJ back in the forefront ALOT more...but i do agree more air max and runners are more popular overseas

Last edited:
This is crazy. Can’t even get a size 10.5. I’m thinking shipments are delayed from this snow storm maybe?

This is crazy. Can’t even get a size 10.5. I’m thinking shipments are delayed from this snow storm maybe?

I believe this is the case for a few stores. I've called around and a lot of staff mentioned that GS, PS, and TD were the only pairs that came in shipment. They did not know when or if mens would arrive. This is locally here in Chicago.

any one could be so kind to direct me to a sz 8.5 please for retail online ? my 2010 pair is falling apart and struck out on 2015 and 2018 retros as well back then SMH

Back
Top Bottom