OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

For the last couple of years streets here in Europe were flooded with 270s. Everyone and their momas had them. And just as quick as they came, they went away.

Yes 270's were very popular in Sweden too but more amongst people aged 20+. At least I didn't see them often on kids. But my observation was the same for NMD's, they were extremely popular one season then went away as quickly as the 270's. I can't really argue about Adidas because I don't follow Adidas much but looking at StockX I see that some NMD's have very high bids.

Yes 270's were very popular in Sweden too but more amongst people aged 20+. At least I didn't see them often on kids. But my observation was the same for NMD's, they were extremely popular one season then went away as quickly as the 270's. I can't really argue about Adidas because I don't follow Adidas much but looking at StockX I see that some NMD's have very high bids.

I think you are underplaying the impact of the NMDs. This silhouette had a GREAT 2 years run and was still relevant 2 years after it's peak.

They had collabs with brands and notable people that indeed made some CW very valuable to this day.

270's are pretty much a one summer shoe. I currently live between Portugal and France and in both cases a decent pair of NMD's is still potable while 270s are literally dead and buried.

Also remember that NMD and UB were at the very root of the Boost craze. These were the 2 silhouettes that propelled this tech forward.

What kind of tech did Nike really developped lately? One that will be remembered and used for years to come? Vapormax are Air Maxes on steroids. Same thing. React foam is foam. Whatever. Zoom has been here forever but isn't memorable and has only be appearing in lifestyle shoes recently.

Strangely, Nike has been leading the way in performance IMO. Them AlphaFly's are indeed revolutionary but remain into the realm of performance.

Was able to pick up a pair of the 2020 neons yesterday. Here are some comparison shots to my HOA 95s.

E62FFB00-AF5E-4619-9BAA-A55A9B04E0D6.jpeg
30AB32B2-7CEE-4D2E-9F9E-7265E1495331.jpeg
F6B4BDA3-FE52-43FE-8CDA-571E2F8ACE60.jpeg
2742B11E-0C46-4530-B91D-503440222314.jpeg
23840413-D5B6-458E-BF0F-5B2FB6293DAF.jpeg

Bwhaha I totally forgot. You’re right. It’s been so long that i forgot. Welp, guess I finally have an actual pair of neons 😂

im not stupid you cant fool me with that ish lol
that shoe are not the HOAs, its a iD from 06 or 07
The insole was a dead give away since the HOA pairs had all the Air Max models on it. Lol! Still looking for a pair to replace my 2003 pair. I dare not open the box like Schrodinger's cat. Can't bear to know whether the midsole crumbled or not.

Appreciate it fellas. I had a bad staph/mersa infection back in 03’ so apparently my immune system is forever compromised

the initial patella tendon reconstruction surgery was on 9/25/20 and I’d be healing well/rectory time slightly ahead of schedule but this just happened out of the blue 2 days ago.
Had surgery again last night and am now here hooked up to all type of antibiotics trying to beat. Keep me in your prayers
I just want to get home for my son. He’s so worried
Stay strong. You’ll be home with your family soon. Keeping you in my prayers

Legit this injury is the worst thing that’s happened to me in my entire 40yrs of life
you never struck me as a 40 year old

I probably don't strike ppl as a 40 year old either though, and don't look it

get well soon

hit up nike chat and got them to apply 20% off medical code

also, did the rakuten cash back jig to get $17 cash back

that would bring the total to $119 considering the cash back...not too shabby

you never struck me as a 40 year old

I probably don't strike ppl as a 40 year old either though, and don't look it

get well soon

hit up nike chat and got them to apply 20% off medical code

also, did the rakuten cash back jig to get $17 cash back

that would bring the total to $119 considering the cash back...not too shabby

info on rakuten jig? :nerd:

There may be some more pairs trickling in stores locally here so I may be able to grab more.

I grabbed 9 pairs total for Niketalkers. I couldve bought 35-40 pairs yesterday easily if I would’ve know this release was gonna be a gong show.

I’m happy to help NT family whenever.

this message board has brought a lot of
Fun times and memories for me since grade 7 in 2002.

Footlocker Canada + UPS with the quickness again! Ordered yesterday morning and landed on my doorstep around noon today (same turnaround time as my Infrared 90s):
F7C115E1-D966-48BE-9FE4-491B488AD791.jpeg
Bonkers! I ordered yesterday and it looks like early next week. I am in Calgary so that may be why.

23mj88 23mj88 my good buddy is dying for a sz11 if you happen to grab any more.

thank you all for the kind words & well wishes. I can’t front, I’m in a ton of pain & scared like I’ve never been before.

Going through this completely alone due to covid restrictions makes it all the worse. I really appreciate everyone’s concern more than words can express.

There may be some more pairs trickling in stores locally here so I may be able to grab more.

I grabbed 9 pairs total for Niketalkers. I couldve bought 35-40 pairs yesterday easily if I would’ve know this release was gonna be a gong show.

I’m happy to help NT family whenever.

this message board has brought a lot of
Fun times and memories for me since grade 7 in 2002.

Size 13 needed here. Definitely need more like you here.

Back
Top Bottom