OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

yeah this is another spit in the face from nike. Makes no sense.

Splitting the colors at the “r/m” was the WHOLE idea for that logo, merging the two words air max in a genius and creative way.

this has to be intentional too. Dudes just getting their rocks off in the nike offices.
Yea. Don't get me wrong. It's not a deal breaker, but they would have been perfect if the black made it to the r IMO. I'm still satisfied otherwise and glad they didn't outline the swoosh like the Crystals. Now I need the Mandarins.

Wheat for today
Along with Brown and Denim a great one
+ it got some Timberland vibe in my opinion
20210217_094731.jpg

This was discussed earlier in the thread. Actually the original was like the tongue on the left neon. While it makes more sense for the logo to be like the pair on the right, it was incorrect.
Good to know. This is my first pair of neons. Thanks

Reactions: ARK
16135324615363196343118374988689.jpg
Does the tongue logo from this release bother anyone else?

yeah this is another spit in the face from nike. Makes no sense. Splitting the colors at the “r/m” was the WHOLE idea for that logo, merging the two words air max in a genius and creative way. this has to be intentional too. Dudes just getting their rocks off in the nike offices.

You are wrong my man. This was the way the OG's actually were.

Edit: ARK ARK beat me to it.

This was discussed earlier in the thread. Actually the original was like the tongue on the left neon. While it makes more sense for the logo to be like the pair on the right, it was incorrect.
So would you rather it be truest to the original or look better?

Back
Top Bottom