OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

really hoping the neons aren't excluded on the next 50% for employees at footlocker. that's the only way i'd buy 'em... i still got DS HOA's, and still rock my retro from '99, even tho they're falling apart. but i'll retire 'em if i cop a pair of these 2010's...

but should i break out the HOA's or the 2010's first? i'm sure the HOA's are better quality, but if i keep the HOA's DS a few more years while i wear the 2010's, are there chances they'll become unwearable?
again? 
laugh.gif

I know this is old but man, i dont even like the way they do 95s anymore. Everything looks fine except for that air bubble in the heel, made the damn thing look flat and feel uncomfortable. I hate to complain, but that killed my love for this shoe. Which is why I dont even think about spending a dime on these new 95s. TRASH!!!!!

are the neons a GR?

i'm all over the crystal blues... just hope they don't look like that, that's more laser blue...

here's the original crystals:

3576631142_210f601530.jpg

MAnnn, i wish the blues comin out were JUST like this! But exact retro replicas of OGs is NOT in Nike's agenda.. EVER 
frown.gif
 Gotta get used to it...

I saw the reverse grapes in person, they are ok. They look way better online. I'm just waiting on some dark blue with the gradient, then I will cop my first pair of 95s.

Might just be lighting, but in that video and photos, those Photo Blues almost look more like Freshwater than Crystal Blue.

DSC_0076.jpg

i'd say they are closer to what fresh waters shoulda been. the fresh waters last year were too green. but these are too blue to be fresh waters.

true crystal blues would be a couple shades lighter, which i'd prefer, but i'll take what i can get basically. been after this sorta colorway for a long, long time...

wearing the photo blues tonight actually. LOVE 'em!

really hoping the neons aren't excluded on the next 50% for employees at footlocker. that's the only way i'd buy 'em... i still got DS HOA's, and still rock my retro from '99, even tho they're falling apart. but i'll retire 'em if i cop a pair of these 2010's...

but should i break out the HOA's or the 2010's first? i'm sure the HOA's are better quality, but if i keep the HOA's DS a few more years while i wear the 2010's, are there chances they'll become unwearable?

"Yo yo yo!!! Check it out.

I don't know if i wanted to tell oprah to do my laundry this week. I told her it's been 4 days since she's been at my crib... i'll just tell her Gail folds clothes gooder.

Damn. Brett Farve called me the other day cuz he wanted to toss the pigskin around... my right arm is still a little sore from shooting around with Kobe... so we'll see.

Oh man... i wanted to shoot an Orkin man commercial to tell my girl she actin' like a BUG-A-BOO. Prolly call my agent in a few to set up the studio time.

Need some cash to hit up the strip joint... ahh damn, forget that i RUN THE JOINT (and the other 8 locations around town). Lap dances on me until the lease ends in 2054!!!!

Haddaway told me he wanted to sing at my wedding... it was a toss up between him and The Stylistics with special appearances by Johnny Gill and Stacy Lattisaw.

No prob.

Originally Posted by BinYe

"Yo yo yo!!! Check it out.

I don't know if i wanted to tell oprah to do my laundry this week. I told her it's been 4 days since she's been at my crib... i'll just tell her Gail folds clothes gooder.

Damn. Brett Farve called me the other day cuz he wanted to toss the pigskin around... my right arm is still a little sore from shooting around with Kobe... so we'll see.

Oh man... i wanted to shoot an Orkin man commercial to tell my girl she actin' like a BUG-A-BOO. Prolly call my agent in a few to set up the studio time.

Need some cash to hit up the strip joint... ahh damn, forget that i RUN THE JOINT (and the other 8 locations around town). Lap dances on me until the lease ends in 2054!!!!

Haddaway told me he wanted to sing at my wedding... it was a toss up between him and The Stylistics with special appearances by Johnny Gill and Stacy Lattisaw.

No prob.

haters_hate3.gif

Back
Top Bottom