OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not excusing it because I think my opinions on covid and shutdowns are pretty well known to be opposite of his, but he's not just talking from a "I want to eat out" position, but more from a place of working class people need the opportunity to work and make money.

He's a classic blue collar republican.
Then he should want the government to pass measures to protect small businesses, instead of spewing nonsensical takes on Twitter and asking people about hospital capacities.

Then he should want the government to pass measures to protect small businesses, instead of spewing nonsensical takes on Twitter and asking people about hospital capacities.
I mean we’re in agreement :lol:

I already told you, Reggie would never.

Matthew is the typical right wing scumbag that likes to shoot off 🔥 takes about shutdowns and "small businesses" in a very disingenuous way when what they really want is to go back to normal without actually sacrificing anything. He was probably one of those scumbags in OC protesting when the beaches were shutdown. Notice which communities have been disproportionately impacted by Covid and which ones are yapping about "dictatorships" and hating masks while an actual dictator refuses to concede an election. Matthew's blue color upbringing isn't an excuse because black and brown people grow up in the same or worse situation that he grew up but you don't see guys like Dame taking this scumbag's approach. Instead of whining about restaurants it would've been helpful if he said the sooner we as a country start caring about each other and stop being selfish, those small businesses could still stay open.

This excuse doesn't even make sense... :lol:

"We only told them no because we think they may change their minds later!" Well... then you won't have a game. Same situation you're in now anyway, right? How is this a bad look for BYU either way?

Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?

2A88CAA2-7C78-44CB-A69C-3255C978A290.jpeg

Dabo, in his call-in show last night: "I also know for a fact that Pitt traveled there and had a kid test positive there, and they still played the game. That’s kind of interesting too."

Why does he keep doubling down? He definitely has a 247 account, running with message board rumors

:lol: They struck every nerve. :lol: :smh: Dabo stupid.

Unrelated... How are all the Florida schools letting those Miami Central kids leave the state?

Matthew is the typical right wing scumbag that likes to shoot off 🔥 takes about shutdowns and "small businesses" in a very disingenuous way when what they really want is to go back to normal without actually sacrificing anything. He was probably one of those scumbags in OC protesting when the beaches were shutdown. Notice which communities have been disproportionately impacted by Covid and which ones are yapping about "dictatorships" and hating masks while an actual dictator refuses to concede an election. Matthew's blue color upbringing isn't an excuse because black and brown people grow up in the same or worse situation that he grew up but you don't see guys like Dame taking this scumbag's approach. Instead of whining about restaurants it would've been helpful if he said the sooner we as a country start caring about each other and stop being selfish, those small businesses could still stay open.

What about the liberal scumbags? Ever point out their tendencies?

:lol: They struck every nerve. :lol: :smh: Dabo stupid.

Unrelated... How are all the Florida schools letting those Miami Central kids leave the state?
Miami has better players in Dade/Broward committed than Daniels and Brown. Just not enough spots to take them all. Don’t think UF was that interested in either, and FSU really isn’t landing much from Miami this cycle. Their staff was really hurt the most by the pandemic since they’re very new and light on Miami connects.

If you’re talking about Lewis, then it’s more off the field stuff with him. Miami has been sniffing around this fall and the word is that his Dad wants him at Miami, but they haven’t put the press on him.

Miami has better players in Dade/Broward committed than Daniels and Brown. Just not enough spots to take them all. Don’t think UF was that interested in either, and FSU really isn’t landing much from Miami this cycle. Their staff was really hurt the most by the pandemic since they’re very new and light on Miami connects.

If you’re talking about Lewis, then it’s more off the field stuff with him. Miami has been sniffing around this fall and the word is that his Dad wants him at Miami, but they haven’t put the press on him.
Lewis' issues are... not great. I can't imagine anyone else takes the chance.

But Brown and Daniels are electric. Brown in particular.

Dontae Lucas coming back home dacomeup dacomeup
To Miami? Didn’t he look pretty bad for y’all this year?

Lewis' issues are... not great. I can't imagine anyone else takes the chance.

But Brown and Daniels are electric. Brown in particular.
Think a lot of fans wanted Brown (myself included) but we have Breshard Smith, who is a little bigger and even more electric. Daniels is fast, but small and a straight line runner. I can definitely see him being super productive on the next level, though.

Someone should slap Dabo but let’s be honest, they better not schedule that game cuz he will have his team throw up 100 on the Noles :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom